Reviews for Golden Haze
k-bizz chapter 39 . 7/29
I have loved this so much, thank you for writing such an amazing story!

Please write some more Fleurmione, you depict them so well.
ProfessorTumbledryer chapter 12 . 7/14
Amazing :)
RachellovesRain chapter 9 . 4/15
My god...you are such a tease. God damn it, ur writting skill is amazing. Thank you!
rest for the wicked chapter 39 . 1/19
This was a truly wonderful story. I went about binge reading it from the moment I read the summary. It was a thrilling ride and I enjoyed every step of the way.
Texaschic1 chapter 39 . 10/26/2014
Fantastic story! Quite an epic lovestory. Thank you so much for sharing you writing with all of the Fleur Hermione fans.
sikodelika chapter 39 . 10/16/2014
Aw. So sweet. Great story.
sikodelika chapter 20 . 10/16/2014
Ch 20. I feel bad that I'm cheering you on 4 years after first posted. But KEEP GOING.
sikodelika chapter 17 . 10/16/2014
Ch 17. Whhhhhy. This is so gooooood.
sikodelika chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
Chapter 7: easily the best action sequence I've read out of a non-published book. Simply awesome.
sikodelika chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
On Chapter 3 and already hooked. I'm loving Fleur's love/hate relationship with her Veela.

And as a fellow wannabe-writer, I love the inner monologue. So many emotions...
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Seems good so far. Though the writing reminds me of Aucune Defense Pour Toi
SixPerfections chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
Ok.. the whole thing with Bill being pressured to have a baby feels like a paper tiger. He has how many brothers? They just need to come up with an excuse. Tell them that Fleur is barren for XYZ bullshit reason and presto, someone else can have the responsibility of shooting out kids.

Plus, Bill pressuring Fleur to have a baby with him just to keep up appearances? That is a king sized dick move.. seems OOC since he's supposed to be a nice guy who cares for Fleur..

meh
SixPerfections chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
That was really nicely done. Romantic, sweet, hot, just all around magnificently done.
SixPerfections chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
It was so refreshing and unusual to see Ron not portrayed as a total git that it kinda knocked me off balance.. everyone is so accepting! lol

Love the Hermione POV segments. :)
SixPerfections chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Awww.. I really like how this story is going. Hermione asking Fleur out on a date is sooooo cute. A whole story from a minor character's POV, i didnt think it would work so well :)