Reviews for Legacy
prophet144 chapter 33 . 3/6/2009
I really enjoyed this. Although, I definitely think you should do more along this arc. Like, talking about if they still have their powers or stuff like that... how everyone fairs... that kinda stuff
AuroraDannon chapter 33 . 7/18/2005
Wonderful story! I like this one best! :)
Psycho Tangerine chapter 33 . 3/27/2005
Well, I recently read this whole series and really enjoyed it. I don't think I'd like having anybody being able to read my thoughts and emotions, that'd just creep me out. And when you did that whole Kim and Zack thing, I was hoping they'd get melded together into some hideous flesh and blood Kim/Zack monster. That would've been freaky. Hehehehe...

Oh, but great story :)
Jaded110 chapter 8 . 8/25/2004
I'm putting the whole part at the end of this as my favorite part:

“No, not really,
Jaded110 chapter 7 . 8/25/2004
Favorite quote for this chapter:

Tommy regarded the time warp. “Would this be an okay time for me to ask WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
Jaded110 chapter 5 . 8/25/2004
Favorite Quotes from this chapter:

The blond youth turned away from Jason and opened the front of the towel, looking down at himself. “Oh. My. God.
Jaded110 chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
Favorite quotes from this chapter:

“Someday, somebody is going to say something to me and it will make sense,
cobalt-blue chapter 33 . 7/5/2004
Hey, started this a long time ago. Had no idea it was finished. All I got say is that this was one of the best rides I've had in a long time. Really miss this kind of thing.

Danny
jbMarie chapter 33 . 2/23/2004
Bravo. This was so great. You really capture emotion well, and what a creative mind! Kudos to your helpers, as well. I'm really looking forward to anything you might consider posting in the future... you will post others, won't you? I know my reviews are late, but I only just found you three days ago. Take care, and thank you SO MUCH for the good read.
Jess
jbMarie chapter 26 . 2/23/2004
Okay. So in reading all the chapters up until this one, I wasn't sure if I was going to review. Not because I *didn't* like it, (because I do), but because you've already gotten so many reviewers telling you just how good it is (was, whatever...). BUT. This chapter in particular had an... interesting affect on me. Now, being the huge Tommy/Kim fan that I am, I was glad to hear earlier on that they were both still in love with eachother. After reading this chapter, I can honestly, and without shame, confess that I have never, EVER laughed so hard in my life... not to mention squealed and giggled, and... clapped... I'm sure you get the point. Holy cow, I LOVED it. This was THE BEST Tommy/Kim chapter I've ever read. I especially liked both times when Kim was whining and fussing about thinking Tommy dead and being dragged to another planet and stepping in spider spleen and... yeah, okay, you wrote it so you would know. Seriously, though, this was so great. I'm completely hooked, and although I'm aware of (and excited about) the numerous chapters that lay ahead, it's 1:24 in the a.m and I've got to wake up in four hours for school so that I can whizz through my day and tell a fellow author (Molly9) about this story because I might be as bold to say that she's more of a Kim/Tommy fan than I am... but that's of course only if I can manage to get to SLEEP first. Kudos to you and your fan-freaking-tastic "little" story :) I've enjoyed it thoroughly. Hah. Wow. I am so tired. I'll review you later!
Jess
P.S. _ I just added you to my fave's list. Don't you just feel special? Haha. Take care.
Plato chapter 6 . 6/5/2003
This is as far as I have gotten reading your story so far since is not let access the next chapter at the moment. Let me this story is really good so far and I definitely lookforward to reading the rest.
Joseph Hayden chapter 33 . 11/10/2002
Very nice, very well done. The plethora of smooching a few chapters before the end dragged, but only a little. This was great nostalgia for those of us who kept up with the Power Rangers, but was written well enough that a lack of knowledge on the subject didn't really hinder the flow. I especially liked Tommy getting the Shadow powers; I was always a fan of his dark origins as the Green Ranger. Finally, I loved the line in Chapter 32: never love the dead more than the living. Good advice and, looking back on it, a theme which runs through the whole story...and not just the death of people, but of powers and opportunities. A very well done. story.
kmac23va chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Just wanted to say a) this was a great story, and b) regarding your review of Cheryl's "White Light Redux" scene in From the Ashes, I loved yours just as much. Especially because Kim decked Tommy. :)
ScarletDeva chapter 33 . 8/15/2002
*sniffles* It's over... I can't believe it's over... Oh gods the cruelty! Do I get dibs on the sequel?
Tigress6 chapter 33 . 8/7/2002
*applauds like crazy* This was so good. I'm sorry it's over. Keep writing and keep up the good work!