Reviews for Protector
JameseMalfoy chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
Love the story, although this chapter needs to have a massive grammar check and a spell check. "Interrogation" "Heritage" "Voldemort" to name a few.
cristinacullen9 chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
I would like to make your fic
princessriza chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Your story is nice and good work on the summary and chapter.
Actually I just wanted to point out that instead of self defense you wrote defiance ...
sailormewmewinuluver chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
u were doing so good though
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
This story had a lot of promise to be ended, glad it was adopted.
gwesntarr chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
I'm so sorry for your loss. Glad to see someone continuing her story.
Jasper's Mom chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
This is a good story but I"m a little mixed up here. In Ch. 1 Gibbs is told Harry is not quite two but can already read and is potty trained. In chapter 3 they go buy educational books to help him learn letters and to read. They buy a diaper bag. In ch. 4 Gibbs packs diapers to take Harry to work. I think you need to go back and just take out the sentence in ch. 1 saying he can read and is potty trained. I'd suggest 'Harry is learning to use the potty and loves to look at books. " That way everything you have after will flow together. :}
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Great job! Just one thing. It's "...and training is self defense." not "self defiance". :p :)
Makurayami Ookami chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Aww. Crap. And I was excited for the next chapter. This was exceptionally well done. I enjoyed it.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Cute. I'm happy for him. And hopefully the nurse can bust those people
jeanette9a chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
that's fine, i would never ask my siblings to continue something that they feel they can't.
stonegnome1 chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
It is a shame you are not continuing this. You plot well and only need a friend or beta to proof it for typoes etc. Please post a notice if it gets adopted.
stonegnome1 chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
I always wondered why Ducky was such a fine coroner. A fair number of dose for does. You might have a friend read the story before you post it.

Very nice story.
stonegnome1 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
interesting elemental choice. broad but not deep.

what dose it means when his name came up Meadownight's
typo: does

Gibbs finances are not mentioned on the show, I wonder if Gringotts has an american branch.
stonegnome1 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
I wonder if any magical will have the brains to go to Grunnings,(if they know Vernon works there).