Reviews for Poor Unfortunate Souls
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Ooooooooooooh my goodness awesome job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Oh my goodness wow awesome job
White Rose of Wutai chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Fantastic
3DBABE1999 chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
AWW! I though that was SO sweet if only that had been what really happened :( I wish Sam and Dean could have at least ONE real moment like they used where Sam could show how scared and hurt hell really made him and Dean could be the over protective big brother we know and love just one tiny bit of a warm brotherly moment (and the hand thing DOES NOT count! I want a talking, crying, hugging "chick flick moment" and I hope we get that for real!)
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Oh my gosh! This was so detailed about the emotional pain everyone went through. I loved this story. This is one for my favorites.
yurisnow chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
I loved this. You did an awesome job with it :) I love the last line of the story too :)
yurisnow chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I love the idea of the story. I can't wait to read the rest :)
Angelfire Hunt chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Just perfect! Thank you! I really hope that the show will manage to recreate the strong bond between these two just like you did here.
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
What a wonderful idea.

Dean and Castiel entering hell to get Sam's soul back, plus getting Michael to help.

Love the brother moments at the end as Dean was there for Sam.

I like how you switched first persons in the your story, giving us views from different characters.

I enjoyed your story, even if it was rough on Sam, at least he is back where he belongs, with Dean.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Nobody's Love chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Aww it's over :( It was short but I really liked this one :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
OMG! I LOVE IT! ABSOLUTLEY! AWESOME! :) AH!

LOVE IT! xx
READINGisLIFE chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Sweetly heartbreaking. I love the relationship the brothers have and you've captured it so beautifully! Great Job.
cold kagome chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
AWWWWE IT MADE ME CRY P.P LOVE THE BROTHER MOMENT. .SOO SAD SWEET.. LOVE IT
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
OMG POOR SAMMY.. YAY DEAN CAME FOR HIM.. AND CAS TOO YAY
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
awww! that is so sweet! i LOVED this! you are so good at angst! XD FAV FAV FAV!