Reviews for Death Note: Abuse
EAP chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I'm sure Mello would rather give up Matt forever than become an uke. Do your research on inferiority complexes.
YaoiandYuriFan chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
So beautiful... Great job! :)
I cried when Matt felt broken after being raped and abused by Mello... you made me feel the emotions...
You should continue writing stories about MelloxMatt couple... I know this is an old fanfiction (3 years passed, huh?) but if you see this, please write more, you have talent...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I didn't really like how Matt became the seme in the end. It doesn't seem like it would work for him. But otherwise, I loved the story!
vannaxvindicated1233 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Mello is like a ticking time bomb xD he blows up at every little thing Matt does ;/ I like the story though. _
phiX3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
this was a cute story. i felt like you could have added more detail but liked it any way. matt the seme! what a tur lol! anyway poe out

9shadowcat9 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Love the fic but I have a few issues. - -'

One; Abuse is not gotten over THAT quickly. And Rape can take years if never.

Two; You don't need to write that, just do something like Mello dragging Matt to the bedroom and shoving him on the bed before starting a new paragraph. That's what I do.

Three; OoC. They are all OoC it made me want to stop reading. I loved the abuse and everything up to Mello returning to Matt. You could have continued this and made a great story. Instead it came out a rushed one shot. :/

Loved the fic though. Don't get me wrong, up till that point it was great.
ClashAtDemonhead chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I thought it was okay at the start, but your grammar started going a bit haywire and since I'm a 'Grammar Nazi' it distracted me a bit. I loved all of the abuse, but maybe you should've gone into describing things a bit further. Also I didn't understand why Mello would do all of those things, and how Matt was so understanding so quickly- maybe next time create more chapters, maybe Mello could've been trying to win back Matt's heart?

Mello aka HeavenCat chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
omg... i cant believe i really read it till the end...

it was torture ...

you abuse my mind...

that was one of the worsest (i dont know if there is such word..) story i had read.

mello is stupied, matt ist stupied, near is stupied.

there isnt really a plot... omfg that was JUST BAD!

shame on you.

matt: okay mello had rape me and beat me up every day 5 times for years. but i forgive him if he lets me fuck him!

what kind of sense ist this?

and mello doesent have a hobby so he beats matt up.. yeah.. and then out of nothing only because matt isnt there after he raped him mello realize thet he loves him and that he was such an ass to hurt him..

and next time iam going to write a Lemon scene ill do it like you: LEMON SCENE (sry i dont want the write this)! pls enjoy.
hobomara chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I love Linder she is awesome! I don't like mello in this story, i dont think they shoulda got back together! and matt should NEVER be seme EVER! :D