Reviews for Halo: Reach Bloopers
XD go Tobuscus!
The Black Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
DO DO, DO DO DO DO DO, SUBSCRIBE! 83
Spartan R281 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Heh heh, I loved this so much! I actually sang the song when I read it and I scared my family with all my laughing. They thought I was crazy.

More please!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Liked the tobuscus part
StarLightSeraph chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This was funny. Very funny. My favorite blooper was when Carter said 'Reach is doomed'. Very good job.
flipysrevenge96 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I really was into this. It seemed almost exactly like a blooper reel. You got most of the names right and had original "bloopers". Keep writing.

Noah: Dude, you gave THIS a better review than "You did what with Halo? This is junk! This is an outrage! This is-

*Noah gets zapped with a taser*

Flipy: *lowering taser* Sparta? Noah, I didn't even review that story. It was equally as good.

Noah: ...ughh... But this ripped off "You did what with Halo?"

* Noah gets shot with a zip gun, then stabbed with a knife.*

Flipy: Eat a dick, Noah. This story represents hilarious situations in the case a filming of a Halo: Reach movie and filming doesn't go as planned. YDWWH had different kinds of skits or parodies except, No bloopers. No movies either. Can i haz my roflknife back? It's still lodged in your stomach.

Noah: oww... Same concept! I decree this as a ripoff!

*Noah looks at a huge dinosaur flipy is riding.*

Noah: ...Okay, What the f- *Noah gets b*tchslapped with a dino's tail.*

Flipy: Halo: Reach has no Master Chief. Or arbitar. YDWWH is mostly about them. Your argument is invalid. But thanks for playing.

* flipy tosses a live grenade at Noah (who catches it) and casually walks away.*

Noah: ...life's a b*tch...

*BOOM*!
flipysrevenge96 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010

*Noah gets zapped with a taser*

Noah: ...ughh... But this ripped off "You did what with Halo?"

* Noah gets shot with a zip gun, then stabbed with a knife.*

Noah: oww... Same concept! I decree this as a ripoff!

*Noah looks at a huge dinosaur flipy is riding.*

Noah: ...Okay, What the f- *Noah gets b*tchslapped with a dino's tail.*

Noah: ...life's a b*tch...

*BOOM*!
F o N t E. AQUA chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This made my day.

If this is really a movie, then the members DID survive! I'm so happy. This stuff is real good that I feel like crying in joy. ...Wait, I'm playing a sad song while reading this. ...Shit.

Nevertheless, this story is awesome. It's quite original actually and I won't go flaming on you and shouting, "OMG NOOB YOU STOLE MAH STORY!" That will be stupid. Your bloopers are cool, I really smiled all the way. It feels so joyful seeing the Noble members trying to achieve their goal in a movie. I believe the Covies are having a good time too. Hey, what if the Covies are REALLY just jacking it out with the Humans like brothers? Then there wouldn't be a war anymore!

This is really fabulous. I hope you continue, my good writer.

-Aqua

P.S Instant faves. Authors and stories.
Sunpath chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh this stuff is writing!