Reviews for First Day
thetempestrising chapter 1 . 1/6
I really like this. The portrayal is spot on, and your depiction of a female Pyro is better than a lot of other stories I've read with female Pyros. I think overall this is great, but there are a few small details that were off(Scout is from Boston!), and a few small grammatical errors. Great job!
Good luck with any future pieces!
-thetempestrising
YeszCore chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
YOU.
YOU SAID SCOUT WAS A NEW YORKA.
YOU LIE.
BOSTON #1, PAL. AINT GONNA BE A YANKEE IN MY GAME.
Pridakfan253 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Great story but there is just one little detail that bugs me though, Scout is from Boston not New York.
VoidIntruder chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Great story. Medic isn't insane yet and he has sympathy
KrnYong chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I liked that you made Medic Jewish, it was a nice choice. The characters were spot-on as well, with fem!Pyro being an added bonus.

The eerie resemblance of the opposing team members was an interesting idea that could have been further elaborated on, but otherwise I liked it :D
Phantom35 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Haha, brilliant. I will say this to the Medic's introduction to the team: it could have been worse.

A wonderful story. I look forward to reading more from you.
logoleptic chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wonderfully realistic portrayal of each character. Truly pyromaniac Pyro, Jewish Medic, Sascha being Heavy's mother's name...great job!
BlackRedandBold chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This story is amazing. I couldn't find anything wrong with it! I especially liked how you portrayed Pyro and how Medic is Jewish. That was awfully genious of you!

Wait, there is something wrong. This story isn't in my favorites. I'm fixing that right now.
Dreamtraveler1313 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
You're great at writing, nuff said. :D
Whispatchet chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Awww... how sweet. :)
Chessolin chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I like how you characterized everyone. I'd like to read more with them :)