Reviews for Believe
TheUncreativePen chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This story is hilarious! I'm more or an Adventure fan, so I especially like this one, although Tamers is my next favorite season. Kaiser Ken is just too funny. Poor Wormmon, that gift must have seemed safe. Haha. I really liked the ending. I hope you have more humor fics planned.
Chocolate and caramel chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Lololol ah, gawd! My stomach hurt from laugh suppression. This teach me from reading in lectures. Oh my gawd! I hope absolutely everything in this fic, from Daisuke finally asking a real question, the epic fail plan of getting Angemon as Santa, Takeru surprising suggestion of what to do when he catches Ken, the bread joke, Ken actually using a Pokemon trap, his half-hearted threats when wearing the Santa costume, Iori adorability, basically, everything! ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. Now to find an outlet to laugh...

Lolololololololololololol

P.s going to haunt your profile now for more of this indigenous stories...

Lolololololololololololol
empress726 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I know this was posted in 2010, but I feel I should review none the less. Even though this is a Christmas fic (and it is not Christmas), it still was beautiful. I really like the ending, I was not expecting that. :D
Darkness Within Us chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That must the the sweetest ending of all your fics. Really adorable
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This was absolutely adorable. Period.
MJ chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I love love love this fic~ It is a wonderful thing to read on Christmas day. Iori still believing in Santa Claus is a bit of a stretch, but the reason you gave made it believable. There were so many funny moments I liked that I cannot list them all here. My favorite part of the whole fic is the little moment with Osamu and Ken. It is just adorable and heartwarmin; it really makes everything that happens afterwards work (and I love Ken and Osamu something fierce!)

Also, yay Wormmon! Not enough people write him, and I always love seeing him in a fic (he's my favorite adventure partner Digimon too 3)

All in all, I enjoyed the fic immensely. I look forward to more of your stories in the future!
BenignUser chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
That was adorable. Thanks for writing this.
movedkthanks chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
PFFFT bwahahaha...

Ah... I laughed so hard. Your Kaiser!Ken is absolutely hilarious. xD I loved all the banter with him and the Chosen Children.

I'm looking forward to more of your Christmas uploads! :)