Reviews for Retaliation
Castlelover777 chapter 48 . 3/11
Great story. Thanks for sharing!
Castlelover777 chapter 43 . 3/11
Great chapter! Exciting action and danger, I really enjoyed it.
WOW! Maybe the best Castlefic I have read. I love to read a follow up story to this one. Kate being pregnant and castle, well you know, Castle being castle :-)
Not at all, you are a awesome writer.
Terry chapter 48 . 1/20
Really fantastic story I stayed up past 3 am several nights to finish it! Thank you.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
We needed this chapter. Good one.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
OMG! I am with Castle totally here. Espo's joke was too cruel knowing fully well how Castle felt about Beckett. Thank God, Beckett and also Espo have understood that.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
"...My ideal woman is experienced, beautiful, tall, authoritative, brunette, and possibly carrying a firearm she can threaten me with." So Castle. We all know that lady, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Nice for first Castle ff writing. I only wished it included robbery and the handosme robbery detective was asigned the case along with Beckett who tried to win Kate back and that made Castle jealous to the hilt. But secretly I can tell you that I always want our fave duo to be together and (madly) in love with each other.
Grace chapter 48 . 8/18/2013
I looooved this story! It's honestly one of the best stories on here. For some reason it's more real and I really really liked it. The epilogue was reaaaally cute and I wish I had a guy like that ;) xx Grace
honeyandvodka chapter 48 . 7/13/2013
Read this one over the last few days, it's lovely :)
kdgteacher7 chapter 48 . 7/1/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I cannot wait to read more of your work.
B
GT500RonSmith chapter 48 . 3/10/2013
Sweet ending. Thanks for all your good work!
GT500RonSmith chapter 47 . 3/10/2013
This was a good one! Christmas gifts?
GT500RonSmith chapter 46 . 3/10/2013
Very nice chapter! I am very happy after a spell of torture! So, glad you have extended the story!