Reviews for At What Price?
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 16 . 1/21
Well written, despite being dated. My only complaint is "Gayle." Her presence was completely unnecessary.
Dan chapter 16 . 10/31/2016
I realize I am way late to the party here. I didn't really discover White Collar until it was over and gone. I have had an uncomfortable feeling toward the series finale. (Spoilers) I liked that Peter figured out Neal ran, but it took him A YEAR. Mozzie was still around which means he doesn't know. And that is just cruel. Neal would never be cruel to to anyone least of all Mozzie.
I really enjoyed this story and I think it would have been a better ending to the story. Closing on a new beginning with all kinds of potential for the future. I would have been funny to the debriefing following the pardon. Neal was pardoned for all crimes committed. So he could have confessed to a bunch of stuff Peter never attributed to him. Possibly still keeping a few things for himself. Maybe even having stolen things from one person who had stolen them from someone else and they could go back to the rightful owner. Art missing for hundreds of years returned...mostly ;)
kickthemoon chapter 16 . 8/30/2016
This is a well-paced and intimate story without the exaggerated angst that seems to be so common in many WC fics. I loved your writing style here which seemed to chime with the TV series in presenting scenes with good detail but needing to state the obvious. Great to see them work cases while bonding rather than bonding over emotional conversations because one of them is hurt (much truer to the programme). Overall, loved your style, your plot and your characterisation. And dialogue - that's never easy to do either! Great work.
PastOneonta chapter 16 . 8/1/2016
Another excellent story dear writer. I enjoyed everything about this story. The characters, the friendships, the premise, the art, the music, the bad guys, all delightful. The dialogue between Neal and basically everyone he interacted with was perfect Neal. He was engaging, adorable, kind, thoughtful, and a heck of a consultant to the FBI. Dr. Hunt was a well written original character that made us happy because she made Neal happy. I am certain I cried through the last two chapters as the friends celebrated the holidays and Neal contemplated the upcoming and potential change in his life. I loved Mozzie then for building Neal an escape. I wanted him to run. His thought process as he thought about leaving was some of the best writing in this story. But he didn't, and he was rewarded with a life he deserved. Thanks for writing. I am catching up on all your stories.
bijou2009 chapter 16 . 5/19/2016
I really loved this story, it had drive ,drama, angst and romance in just the right amount.

Except for the epilogue, I can't see Neal becoming an FBI agent or the Quantico accepting his application no matter what.
JimChou chapter 16 . 5/15/2016
That was awesome! You nailed perfectly the relationship between Peter and Neal; how they care for each other and what lengths they are willing to go for the other one but prefering not to show much their true feelings or emotions when they talk. They are more comfortable when they tease and joke. You also resolved their trust issues! Nice ending and the whole plot was well written with no loose ends. Great!
Jenny chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
Hi! I loved this story - it was breathtaking to read. At times I felt sad, at times I laughed out loud. All in all I enjoyed your portrayal of Neal very much. Thank you for writing and sharing this story! Kudos :)
Autumnights chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
Awwww. I loved the idea of a pardon. And then the fluff t the end. Very nice
Autumnights chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I really like how you set the tone at the beginning. Gives a good setting for whats to come, and it was cool to see things from Hughes' point of view.
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 16 . 2/13/2015
This was beautiful. Far better ending than the actual show's! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! This entire story was amazing, but theses last few chapters. . . oh! I'm speechless, awed by how great they are. I was crying during Temptation and End Game! The emotions in there, just perfect. WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHY IT HAPPENED THOUGH! This has to be one of the greatest White Collar fics I have ever read. Simply amazing. Take care and God bless!

-TheOne(ThatIsFlooredByThisStory)
Ella1910 chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Aww! The image of Neal spinning around in the chair - so adorable ;)
Ella1910 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Finances of the unit doesn't seam like a very interesting theme; but I really like you writing stile so i will give it a shoot.
ocgirl.fr chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
What was there not to love ? Perfect :) Loved the epilogue too !
Helle05 chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
A really great story. When I had started, I just couldn't stop reading... Your such a fantastic writer and I just love your stories :o)
PrincessLazyPants chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
One of the most amazing stories I've ever read! :)