Reviews for Love between brothers
fullmetal53 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Honestly, I felt that the progression (the jump from "brothers" to "more than brothers") occurred too quickly. You definitely hinted at the fact that their attraction was not something that they were totally comfortable with. It just seems to me that they got over it way to quickly for it to feel real. I also noticed a number of punctuation errors/missed punctuations.
Theophil chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Itàs a good idea in the bad form.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
its not. FINISHED SO FINISH IT! please.
Manikku chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
I really like it, especially how natural all the characters feel

you should finish it i wanna know what happens in the cabin!
Alvin - IB chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
WOW!

I started reading this a while back... but never finished. i definitely love where you seem to be headed with your story and hope you continue. I'm kinda interested in what trouble they get into while in the cabin and what Dave's reaction is when he finds out as well as how he finds out. Theo's reaction was exactly as i had thought it would be given how he found out.

Keep up the awesome work!
HitBrother chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Awesome!

Have nice day!
BJ30 chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
This story was great. I like the last chapter the best, but the entire story was well done. Keep up the good work.
XxPrincessTristina828xX chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
...this is gettin hott! xD pleeeeeeeeaaassseeee update soon! This chapter was hott! I like the dirty talk!
King Cairo chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
lovin' the new chapter.
chipmunk3xfan chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
Heyy, I really 3 this story so far, but I think that when they get 2 the lodge, there should b a lot more romance, especially when Al & Si get a king size bed all 2 themselves. ;) Mayb even a sex scene? I'm a HUGE fan of Alvin/Simon as a couple, so I hope 2 c more romantic action in the next chapter. Can;t wait! :D

-Jewl
Genicise1275 chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
This is good, I'm intrigued by the relationship between Alvin and Simon what will happen next I can't wait.
Munk19 chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
I love it! :D I am glad Alvin and Simon can trust Theodore to not say anything about their relationship. Now that Alvin and Simon can share a bed with eachother, they can spend some alone time with eachother. Cute Chapter! :D Can't wait to read more!

~Munk19
ChipmunkFan19 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Ok I'm only doing thsi because there is some stupid person flaming my stories.

To the person who keeps leaving the negative comments I would like to say that you are pathetic you are wasting your time reviewing stories you don't the chipmunks and the chipettes are fictional characters so they can be whatever someone chooses them to be;because by it's very definition writing/art is freedom of expression so you can't tell someone what is right and what is wrong because there is no such thing as right and wrong when it comes to writing/art because so long as the artist believes that his/her writing/art is right then it is right regardless of what others think.

And I will stand behind this story 100% and just because you don't like my story isn't going to change my mind;because this story is my story and it is a part of me and there is nothing you can do to stop me from writing whatever I choose so just keep flaming me I don't care it won't change this story or take it down because I know you are just a pathetic person who waste their time flaming stories for no reason.
Munk19 chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
I really like the Alvin and Simon stories. Those two are really cute and funny when they are together. Good Job! Keep writing!
chipmunk3xfan chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
This story is very cute, and I hope u go into a lot more detail in the next chapter, and I hope there's a sex scene between Alvin and Simon. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait for chapter 3! :D