Reviews for New Terrain
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
This is a lovely conclusion to the story. You've created a really believable OC and given her a thoroughly grounded and credible relationship with Malcolm. I shall look forward to hearing more about them!
Belen09 chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
I've read your work before here and other places - always wondered how Malcolm and Jean were 'acquainted' - very nice!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
My only small grouse is that on screen, the Captain doesn't call Malcolm 'Reed' so I'm not sure why you have him thinking of him by that name. When he thinks about everyone else, early on in your story, even Travis gets the first-name treatment. But apart from that, I really liked this chapter. I'm glad to see the captain showing concern for his officer with a personal visit, even if it would have been nice if Jean hadn't had to twist his arm to make him do it!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Yes. I'd quite like to be a fly on the wall during that meal! Very enjoyable story, thanks for sharing it with us.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
There's a real warmth about Jean's care for her problematic patient,and I loved her tact in finding a plausible reason to stay and solace his loneliness. I really like your portrayal of Malcolm, even to his persistent formality of 'Ensign'!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Massaging Malcolm... *sigh*...OK, now I'm envious!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
This is very nice. She's doing well getting our introverted Lieutenant to open up the way he has!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Yes, poor Jean has her work cut out with this one! Very well written, though.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
I hope she enjoys treating awkward patients, she's picked the star one of the crew!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This was really sweet. Not sure how Malcolm will react to being called 'Fido', though...!
LinZE chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
I always get massivly frustraited when people miraculously recover between episodes so I loved your take on this.

Thanks as always for sharing

xLx