Reviews for Rough Waters
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Self
Metantei Konan chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
by reading the review if you continue I know your story will be popular again. plus I really love it.
Metantei Konan chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
please continue even if its only for my sake try reading Moonlight Magician for inspiration it has been started by a newbie and its been really popular! This is not my story it is by Uxie22
Cresenta's Lark chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
I'm just gonna put my reply up here just because your review made me smile so much. :D Thank you! Accuracy means A LOT to me, especially since I have been interested in history for as far back as I can remember. The medieval era and the 17th/18th century of the pirates are my two top periods of interest and to hear I wrote about them right, well it makes me happy. So thank you!

Also, I'm so flattered you like the story and characters. :) When I get Scam in character, I feel extra happy because it means I finally can write him well. That's something I find tough to this day because he's just such a complex character with so many shades to him, he's tough to get around 100%

And about that sentence...oh my that is a silly error. I must have missed it in proof-reading lol. *blushes* Thanks for pointing it out though! This is how I improve. Next time I'll remember to check for discrepancies like that. :)

Anyway thanks for writing such a wonderful review for me. I think it's honest to say, you made my day with it. So thank you so much!

- Cresenta's Lark
Just a quick note - this sentence (around the middle of this chapter) seems a little contradictory: "Blinking his eyes, Scam stared at her unblinkingly, now starting to get some idea where she was going with this..." Not a major or distracting error at all; it was simply something I noticed.
Espionne chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
One word: WOW! Even for being an AU fic, I found myself enjoying every moment of this story. Scam was so in-character the whole time that I could easily imagine him fitting into his role as a pirate/bandit from days of yore. There were literally so many things right with this story that I don't even know where to begin spouting off praise: the vivid and interesting depictions of the characters and their emotions, the fact that this was obviously well-researched from a historical viewpoint (props for the "ordering the misbehaving slaves to be whipped" part; I recall reading an article related to medieval history that specifically mentioned that), and of course, Sam/Scam!

Anyway, please, please, please add to this fic! Believe me when I say it has tremendous potential (then again, so do most of your other unfinished fics). :)

espionne
BlackD chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Omg I'm so excited I can't wait for de next chapter please update soon very soon please :D
FallenHero93 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Ah, I find myself entangled in your fics again...Oh, and since I found the moment: pleeeeease update on Remember Me! You haven't written anything in a gazillion months.

Now back to this one. That's a very interesting take on the original universe. The thing is, it's kinda predictable but I still love it. Only a few remarks: some typing mistakes towards the end of the last chapter (when the prince meets the king), very very few grammar mistakes (I've spotted only one or two), kinda long chapters (that's a matter of personal preference, I prefer reading more shorter chapters) and last but not least, the "sea-foam eyes" thing. I think you've used that in every fic. I noticed it so easily 'coz it's a rare expression. It might get annoying after a while, no matter how beautiful sea-foam eyes are. Also, I was expecting some more *cough* "heavy stuff" going on here. BTW, I loved the fact that Sam isn't a perfect princess that understands everything. She's so typical it looks genuine. Hats off to you, dear, but UPDATE faster! _
RisingGundam2006 chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
So awesomio! Rising wants more!
pokeloon15 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
hey sorry for the late review, i had no idea you updated i didn't get an e-mail wierd, meh. Reviwe time! a little mistery in this, makes me wonder what jerry did to scam, speaking of scam i do agree with him, sam sooo needs a realtiy check
fantasyguardian chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Wow! I forgot about this fanfic...Glad you updated, though. I loved it. I wish you could update this and "Makeover", plzzzzzzzzzzz!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
This was a really nice update, thanks for writing it. :D
Cresenta's Lark chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Just putting this here in case someone else has the same concern :)

I know Sam is prissy atm but it is only chapter 3, and Sam has JERRY as a dad in here and he's spoiled her rotten so...it's gonna take her some time amongst the real world and a healthy dose of Scam to bring the real Sammie out. :P

I hope that makes sense. _

-Cresenta's Lark
WolfGirlKickButt chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Please have Sam grow a backbone. I know she is a princess but please make her less prissy. Love the chapter. Stupid James, Scam will know, you have no chance of out smarting him. Update as soon as you are able too.
WolfGirlKickButt chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Love it! If I think this is going where I think it is going this is going to be brilliant. Sorry it took me awhile to review I have been sick! I really like this chapter. I have a 'the true mission' vibe from Scam at the moment. Keep up the good work.
ALivingDream chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
The Plot Thickins :P

Remembered it :P and still enjoy it