Reviews for Crazy Love
Mari-Fox chapter 14 . 3/8
Is this pic still being continued? Its great by the way!
GBear chapter 8 . 1/13
I dont mind the cliff hanger. And lemons? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! can you do a saving of bella's life happen please. that would be awesome
GBear chapter 6 . 1/13
so darn lucky...
RoseGirl101 chapter 14 . 8/19/2016
UPDATE
Jaspersgrl2010 chapter 14 . 8/16/2016
I love this story! Please update soon!
Loveforwolves143 chapter 14 . 3/11/2016
It's great I hope you haven't given up on this story. It's really good and I want to see what happens with Bella and Dean. Please please please start writing again
gyyb chapter 14 . 12/22/2015
great story, can't wait for more ;) please continue. I hope that bella is pregnant with twins. Dean will be an asome dad ;)
AdoptedWinchester chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
This is actually on of my favourite Twilight/Supernatural fics! It's brilliant.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
Good story wish it was finished though.
Isabella Marie Night chapter 14 . 11/3/2015
This is the type of story i thought of when i thought about this pairing i love this story everything about it and i really want to see the turning point in the relationship between Dean and Bella. Please update! I'm dying to know what happened!
HungarianBebe chapter 14 . 9/21/2015
Oh poor Bella, I'm looking forward to Bella's story and also for geting Jhon back in the picture.
HungarianBebe chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
I really love the story
ldjkitten chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
I absolutely love this story. I really hope that you plan on finishing this story. I would really love to see what happens next.
bratstopmom84 chapter 14 . 8/14/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! It's sat here collecting dust while readers like me are begging to know more about where this point leads. Please update soon!
A'Lee'Ray chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!