Reviews for Hearts and Houses
dandiwishes chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Wonderful wonderful wonderful! This was sweet , lovely, and written just right!
Gibberish chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
This was really beautiful. I think you captured their personalities perfectly.
KrazyKimmy chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
I probably should have reviewed on every chapter, but I wanted to read more of your story- I couldn't bear the thought of wasting the time it took to review when I could be reading.

This was a delightful story- I really loved it!

Well done! xD
Tamer Lorika chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
:) This. Was really pretty.
Too Much Time chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
This is beautiful. I really like the chapter names. Thank you for writing this.
KrisEleven chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Oh, so cute! They're flipping adorable and this chapter was excellent. We get at least one more, yes? I can't wait!

L.A.H.H chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
:D So lovely. Thanks for writing this. x
KrisEleven chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Amazing! I loved this chapter; all of it was perfect. I loved the feel of the flashback and how you led up to that and the ending was so awesomely adorable! :)

L.A.H.H chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Excellent chapter. Poor girls. Thanks for writing. x
KrisEleven chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Haha! Oh, that was /excellent/! Seriously, I loved that chapter. Their interactions in the kitchen and then the story were both perfect with their characters. I love the way you had Rosethorn react to the 'Poisoner' thing, and then present her with the tea so gruffly and her interjections into the story were really funny and IC. I hope you expand on what Lark meant with that title of Crane's, and please update soon!

Mistmantle chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This sounds really interesting so far; I can't wait for more.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I love this! It is so adorable and sad and well-written and, seriously, you /must/ continue. Please? :)

Cranky Crocus chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
As always, you are an utter genius. Paras doing a handstand on the roof? Brilliance! Your descriptions are wonderful; I got so very lost in them. Both your characters are spot-on perfect, Paras with that innate kindness and amusement with the obvious perverseness and wit; Niva with her protective thorns and outrage, the latter only because she actually cares.

Beautiful! I didn't know Goldenlake was still around. I think I'll have to join up again. I miss any mentions of Circle of Magic, any at all. Rosethorn and Lark are still incredibly dear to my heart.

This fic is wonderful! Thank you for sharing it!