Reviews for There Were Days
gaylelbf chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
So sad.
Sayonara7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Ugh I hate convoluted stories like this! I hate unrequited love! They always leave me feeling sorry for myself T_T UGH! I feel so bad for EVERYONE here! Im just so MAD! EVERYONE JUST PAIR UP WITH THE ONE YOU TRULY LOVE! Of course that would leave Gwaine out of the mix, poor Gwaine :( I feel most sorry for him! Because he doesn't have any chance at all. Stupid unrequited love! Anyway, you've obviously written this well since it's making me all emotional and ragey xD So I love it!
Kluddle chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Oh Gwaine. ;_; You poor soul. What a beautiful, yet heartbreaking piece of writing.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I really liked that bit at the end of Gwaine and Lancelot comparing their situations. Good one shot.
yodawolf chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
GAH. This was so sad. Poor Gwaine. Poor Merlin. Poor Lancelot. Poor everyone. D: Nicely written though. :)
thelonelyotakugirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
In comparison, Lancelot has a itty bitty chance of gaining Gwen's affection whilst Gwaine is utterly and indisputably hopeless.

And what a heartache that is.

It was a nice read. A definite angst. I feel sorry for Gwaine in this story.

Though I wonder if you'll ever make a story wherein Gwaine would be the "villain" to steal Merlin from Arthur.

Anyway, don't mind my rambling. Thanks for making this.
jka1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Really well written story, I thought it was really bittersweet. I'm definitely going to read this again.
lilahri chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Very insightful - realistic. And very well written. The characters were perfect. And I loved that there was no actual dialogue. This was really great.

But so sad! I love Gwaine!

Thanks for sharing this!

~lilah
Bailieboro chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Beautifully written. I love your choice of words and the phrases describing emotions. Un-requited love makes a wonderful point of interest in any story. Great writing as usual.
RiverAcantha chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh wow, that was beautiful and heartbreaking. Gosh, Gwaine needs more lovin! D:
Jack'n'Jules chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Awww, I'm so sorry for Gawain.

Though I strongly believe in Arthur/Merlin, and I'm happy it's in here (Gwen's going to cheat on him anyway) - but this twist is just to beautiful...
eyyrie chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow, how sad. :( But extremely well-written! :)
just-a-shadow-of-death chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Aww, this is so beautifully written and sad. Thanks for writing.
SilverShadows99 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
oh so sad, for Gwaine, Merlin, Arthur, etc...

beautifully written