Reviews for Resident Adviser
Ms.Birdde chapter 53 . 3/28
What does Bella do for a living?
Really good the story, but when there is inhalation of fumes, the medical procedures are intubation, oxigen administration and steroids. NO NEED TO GO TO THE OR!
ladiblue03 chapter 95 . 11/28/2013
nice story
Guest chapter 19 . 11/10/2013
I liked this story until this chapter. I don't understand how Edward can be all kinds of pissed off one second to "oh, okay, I'll let you talk the next." I don't think you truly understand the human psyche to write something as contrived as that. It was completely unrealistic and I will no longer read this. I believe it sends out an awful message.
ocdcullen chapter 28 . 8/23/2013
I tried reading as much as I can, but the shit tons of errors are getting to much to take. plot was good, but just to many errors
qtwiddaboot chapter 33 . 7/1/2013
Yea I don't care what story Carmen can come up with, his parents were assholes.
Lucy chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
You got the RA thing way wrong so far, RA is like another part of your life. BUT I love your story :)
Dimka'sLove chapter 95 . 5/19/2013
Absolutely loved this. Are there plans for more soon? The ending was packed full of "what happened?" questions.
LoVe4ever666 chapter 92 . 3/24/2013
great story, It took me a while but I finished it. Great job
basketsarah120 chapter 66 . 3/23/2013
I love the story. Edward really has come a long way. But I think Bella is either already pregnant or will get pregnant on the honeymoon.
chris1970 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
so funny
Guest chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
I dont get the rosalie and edward part... But other than that, LOVEEE THE STORYY!
Vero Diaz chapter 93 . 1/9/2013
why two boys?
Vero Diaz chapter 87 . 1/9/2013
i would have burned that picture!
Vero Diaz chapter 76 . 1/9/2013
of course it had to be Sylvia that changed his mind! i still don't like her! i think she's a bitch and too involved in their relationship!
1,848 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »