Reviews for Unspoken
myyinfatuation chapter 2 . 6/4
The ships chapter is sooo wonderful :)
CalamitySage chapter 2 . 5/6
This. Is. Beautiful. 3
mintxrain chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
You are a beautiful writer, I had just gone through all of your One Piece stories!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
You even include Merry and Sunny...!

#sobbed

Now it's felt much complete...! :')
Unseen Watcher chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
wonderful. Here's to an oddball crew that can't help but succeed.
BeyondMyReach chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Beautiful and insightful.
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Yes. Just yes.
Vendelareader chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Look, I made a heart for you!
/ \ / \
l \/ l
\/

This was amazing, I love everything(especially Sunny, to write Sunny with vague memories from Merry is just so perfect).
blinkenlights n spitzensparks chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I love your characterization of Merry and Sunny. Merry's part...just really broke my heart.

"She wakes to a pirate flag and running footsteps. And the laughter of a boy. It is the purest sound she has ever felt tremble along her dusty planks.

They are young and their love is clumsy. They hurt her more than all the ones who had come before combined and the waters they steer her into feel vast and faithless, so unlike the cradling harbor of home. She is built for shallow seas and summer rain, not oceans in the sky and hurricanes. Even so, she has never known love like this."

-I'm seriously almost in tears because of this part. I really like how you touched on the fact that the Mugiwara Pirates are clumsy and rough and rude and sometimes mean to each other and their ship, but none of that matters when their love is so pure, and so powerful. Just like a true family.
blinkenlights n spitzensparks chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
"When he agreed to join, he envisioned beautiful women, exotic ingredients, elegant dinners. What he got was chicken bones, fart jokes, rubber cretins and mossy blocks of concrete trotting on two legs. Sometimes you just get lucky." LOL, this was one of my favs.

"Such a crew comes only once in an era. When she looked down into their defiant faces at Enies Lobby, Robin felt humbled she's only had to wait twenty years." Another favorite.

You've really done all of these flawless characters justice. Great job!
erigstimloveles chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
"What he got was chicken bones, fart jokes, rubber cretins and mossy blocks of concrete trotting on two legs. Sometimes you just get lucky."

Favorite line! Again, love the characterization you've put into words. OP is an amazing series, and you really know how to capture that magic.
Lyneel chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
wonderful. brought some tears to my eyes
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
What a great insight to the crew and the ships as well! I normally don't see a lot about Merry or Sunny but it was really great to read about them. There were just some lines that got me.

/Let them come, let them all come, so long as we are together./

/Doom the whole world to save one measly band of pirates? Robin wanted to laugh and laugh and laugh. Didn't he know? That measly band of pirates is the world./

/As far as he is concerned, his captain can sail around on a plank of driftwood and would still be King. Franky's just going to make damn sure that they get there in style./

/She will carry her precious cargo as far as she can, though not as far as she would like (ends of the earth, beyond, I'm yours)./

/She is built for them, and the journey has only just begun./

It was all just amazing.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
That was fucking beautiful. I love the idea of them waking up, becoming, like that. And their voices are simply heart-wrenching...
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
My favourite lines:

"When she looked down into their defiant faces at Enies Lobby, Robin felt humbled she's only had to wait twenty years." "Franky's just going to make damn sure that they get there in style."