Reviews for Clouds at Midnight
Kunai Youki chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Uwaaah! I love it! More please! I love how for once somebody portrays Cloud in a way that befits his appearance instead of what we already know about him. It's really nicely put together! And I can't wait for the confrontation between Cloud and Sephy after reading what you just wrote! I especially loved the bit about the kicked puppy and what Seph thought about it! I was almost in tears at how funny I thought that part was...but then again, it is 4am over here...and i should be asleep...so that may be why I laughed so hard...but oh well, please update soon! I wanna know what happens next!
Curione chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
lololol. so you leave a comment, i'll leave a review XDDDD

threesome, hmm? lolol. and the thing in the lecture hall, sounds like that could actually happen. did it? /cackles

lolol. jealous gazes, girls, jealous gazes. Yes, the bemoan of the lady. Why are all hot men gay? /sighs

Sorry, I'm not making much sense
miarath chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Sounds like an interesting start so far, although Sephiroth's speech reminds me eerily of the real world.

Keep up writing, would you?
sunset in love chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
mmmm hmmmm, had something to each other huh... hmmmm, I'D LOVE THAT!
ranni chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Love the start. Hope to see more.
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Hmm...I think it's really interesting so far. :) I want to see why Sephiroth likes Cloud, but was actually very intimidating to him when he saw him. :P Well, anyway, continue on! It was really very good so far. :)