Reviews for Can't help but wonder
wtchcool chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
1. "You are the son of a death eater," no, see, Malfoy IS a Death Eater, that's what that lovely mark on his forearm means. 2. "I know that my future is set in stone, as is yours," really? Hermione is the witch who dropped Divination because she didn't believe so-called psychics claiming to predict the future. I'm assuming your premise is she's somehow read "Deathly Hallows" before the events occurred. If she gave any credence to it, do you still think she'd believe the future was immutable? Her, the smartest witch of her age?

I'm sorry, but Hermione/Malfoy, ugh. Surely she'd have better taste than the "prat" who calls her a mudblood, swears allegiance to the Dark Lord, poisons Ron Weasley and lets a slew of Death Eaters, including a psychotic werewolf, into a school full of teenagers and preteens.
EinsteinHawking chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
That was really cute. I could never imagine Draco as a sex god but it was still very sweet. It's a lot closer to how it should have ended than how J.K got it, I mean I love her but how could she not see this?
Red Wicked chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
So sad! I really don't like the destiny JK set out for them. Liked your fic though. Keep up the good work! Make Hermione and Draco happy, at least in your own Imaginary World. That's what our duty is as fan fiction authors.
BelleOfSummer chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This is so sad! *sniff LOVE IT
waitingformywallflowerdoctor chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
it makes sense ill give you that. youre grammar is pretty good too.

hermione is talking to draco in her mind. you really cant help but wonder how the harry potter universe would react if the two got together...
merinxD chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Thanks for the review on 'the truth'. Just coming and looking at your page like you asked :)

I like this one shot. It is short and sweet and asks questions. Good penmanship.

Have you got an account on my dramione fanfiction archive?

I would really like you to post this story there. You should check it out. www dot rivalsinlove dot com

I am the administrator

Keep up the great work!

brittanychrisd chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was cute! Good job(:

Brittany x
Persephone's flower chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Ahaha, I had to wait until I got home before I could review this - ffdawtnet is blocked at school.

A few parts seemed a little awkward - it seems unlikely that she would describe herself as a good girl or bookworm or Malfoy, as a sex god, lol. Anyhoo, I have to say this is my favourite of your three stories. Hermione's really well spoken, and I love her thoughts - especially the part about what she wants, a wrong instead of a right, and her contemplation on everything. I loved the whole first person speaking second person technique used. It was truly lovely.

Come visit my stories when you have time (: I'd love to hear what you think of them.

See you later.

Persephone (;
MidnightEclipse2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
this was pretty good and i enjoyed reading it! :)
Avalon Music chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Great! I know how that feels, wandering if you're with the right one, really well written! :)