Reviews for Dissonant Symphony: 100 More Royai Songs
Lain-san chapter 100 . 6/12/2011
Awww Yeah! 100th chapter :D Congrats for making it, again

I'm waiting for your next fic ;)
seroun chapter 100 . 6/11/2011
Chapter 100 congrats! And on Royai Day... you've got good timing! I love how it ended as well... the final chapter ending on a note where both of them are looking towards the future. Great ending! You're not gonna start up another 100 themes, are you? I'd be shocked and impressed, to say the least! XD Nice job! I loved reading every single one of these themes, even if I didn't always leave a review. Sometimes I just don't know what to say, but of course you know I'm always there reading your stories! 3
RedAmaranth chapter 100 . 6/11/2011
Completion! And it was a wonderful way to end it. I love Riza's line that made Roy so happy. And I really liked the imagery of the sun reflecting. :)

Congrats for completing ANOTHER set of 100 themes! That's a pretty spectacular feat. And on Royai Day nonetheless ;) Love it! (I was almost mustered up a small something for this day!)

Can't wait to read more of your work in the future. Thanks for writing all of these awesome stories. You inspire me :)
Lou Nebin chapter 100 . 6/11/2011
I think it turned out great on paper! Such a great way to end this! That was the cutest of them all :D.

I must say that the Nickleback song topped it off.

Great job as always! I'm looking forward to your next story...oh, its in inbox already...gotta go!
UniversalBunny chapter 100 . 6/11/2011
Write more! D thank you so much for your work! Brings a smile to my face everytime )
Starry Pink chapter 99 . 6/10/2011
That was cute! I've never heard of "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" before, nor have I ever heard of the expression "by hook or by crook."
Starry Pink chapter 98 . 6/10/2011
Aww, that was so cute! :)
UniversalBunny chapter 99 . 6/9/2011
Cheesy but nonetheless sweet! Thanks for the update!
RedAmaranth chapter 99 . 6/9/2011
Only one more left! (And Royai day is right around the corner..hmm ;] )

Roy would take a cheesy line straight to..heart (no pun intended). She really is one of his only comforts though 3 He's excused _
jejune stars chapter 98 . 6/9/2011
This was so well written and very sweet :)
Lou Nebin chapter 99 . 6/9/2011
What's this about a sing-along blog? (Remember, I've lived under a rock most of my life.) Does that have anything to do with the cheesy-cool line "well, i guess my home is in my chest"?

Great job as always! Later!
UniversalBunny chapter 98 . 6/8/2011
Yay for more fluff! Thanks for the really good stuff out here! Hopeful to see more of royai in their after marriage stage...
Lou Nebin chapter 98 . 6/7/2011
Yummy! Fluff and Cheese! Yay! I think this is the only time those two things would be good together, lol.

All I have to say is: AWWWW! KAWAII!

ha ha. Great Job as always! Later!

:( only two left..
InuLoveKawaii13 chapter 98 . 6/7/2011
So sweet!
RedAmaranth chapter 98 . 6/7/2011
Awh! The hand holding! Got me at the end :)

Nice irony about the blindness thrown in there ;)

Riza always has the best thing to say. You do a great job writing her!