Reviews for Not Acceptable
Gawd chapter 1 . 5/15
Why u write so cute stories? Damn u, damn u..
ArkieR chapter 1 . 4/27
This pairing is too cute
HanakoAnimeaddict chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
"Nonetheless, Germany still wanted to make France learn that hitting on England as blatantly as he did was not acceptable. Preferably with his fists." That, that made me crack up, which is why I'm so happy that they're asleep (my parents).

I love England and Germany in this~ I even love France, though... maybe it doesn't help that I'm listening to a song that has vocals that sound similar to England's. Anyways, I love the fic~
hawkmaskwarrior chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This is absolutely accurate in their personalties! I'm very grateful to have a talented write like you to do GerUK stories!
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Oh, that was cute :3 Jealous!Germany and blushing!Arthur confessing his feelings are just too adorable. This is a rare pairing, so I didn't expect to find much of a fan base for it, but I'm more than satisfied with what I've seen so far. Good job!
NinjaMatty chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was soooo adorable! I love your GerUK ficts! Keep up the good work!
Arialies chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
THAT WAS SOOO CUTE! xDD love love GerUK, fufufu Ludwig, you closet pervert, just steal Arthur already and kiss him infront of that french bastard 8DD love the plot. You're soooo good at writing GerUK! i must subscribe xD now i have another pairing to love. (fangirl squeal) now, i shall raid your gallery for more GerUK xD thanks for the awesome fanfic xD
The Artist Formaly Known As chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Aww I love jelouse Germany it is so funny and their relationship is so cute ha and throwing in a little slight FrUK is always good
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wohooo XD GO GERMANY! You described Germanys feelings very well, and Im so glad you wrote another GerUk-story

Some of his thoughts about the whole business made me laugh and others made me... *shiver* well, Germany can be quite... protective :D

Thank you for this one-shot and I hope you will update your story "Failing at escaping from Italy" as soon as possible ;)
Salru chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Awwwh, that was lovely! 3 It was sweet how Germany wanted to protect England :) Very nice!