Reviews for Princess Rahl: The Heir to the Throne
Blazen chapter 21 . 5/1
What a great story! Are you going to continue?
alena ares chapter 21 . 2/28
LOVE IT
Tom Riddle's Luv chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
I like the name Nicholas! As in 'Nicholas the Slide' if you've read the books, haha!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/11/2012
when are u going to update its been so long
iv3thedoctor chapter 21 . 1/26/2012
I've read all the way through and all I can say is... WOW!This is just pure awesomeness!I thought I was the only one who thought these two made a lovely couple!I love nila she is such a little fire ball just like her mother and father. I can't wait for the next updat which I hope is Very soon.
Sparkle85 chapter 21 . 9/23/2011
Hello! Oh my, I'm so very glad I ran into your fic! I had an urge to read a Kahlan/ Rahl fic and, you've satisfied it! I love your plot and how you manage to keep everyone IC. I also love the way you shape their relationship. They don't admit it though they both know the feelings have progressed from hate to something else. Can't wait for more :)
Luna14 chapter 19 . 6/12/2011
So glad that you posted another chapter! I love this story! :-)
NZGirl25 chapter 17 . 5/14/2011
This story is awesome, keeps getting better and better.
NZGirl25 chapter 16 . 5/13/2011
Wow.. I was captivated during the whole thing... please continue.
Team Mordsith 3 chapter 16 . 4/25/2011
Oh, boy. Cindi is in trouble now! I can't wait for more. :D
ilovedimitri chapter 15 . 4/14/2011
Great story! Can't wait for an update!
preciouspayments chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
Im enjoying this very much :)
CapitaineHook chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
Wonderful! I cannot wait until you update.
CanclingAcount chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
Alas, a cliff-hanger, the bane of my existence. I really hope you update, this story is to good to leave hanging.
adamsfamily chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
I'm really enjoying this. Interesting to imagine what might have happened if Darken and Kahlan had a son and a daughter.

I like how you are writing Kahlan - even though she thinks about Richard and wants him back with her, she also worries about what this will mean for her child. She's probably going to have to make some hard decisions.

LOL at Darken wanting to sit back and see which of his children win the fight.