Reviews for Princess Rahl: The Heir to the Throne
andjelija.nenic chapter 10 . 4/9
Blazen chapter 21 . 5/1/2015
What a great story! Are you going to continue?
alena ares chapter 21 . 2/28/2015
LOVE IT
Tom Riddle's Luv chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
I like the name Nicholas! As in 'Nicholas the Slide' if you've read the books, haha!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/11/2012
when are u going to update its been so long
iv3thedoctor chapter 21 . 1/26/2012
I've read all the way through and all I can say is... WOW!This is just pure awesomeness!I thought I was the only one who thought these two made a lovely couple!I love nila she is such a little fire ball just like her mother and father. I can't wait for the next updat which I hope is Very soon.
Sparkle85 chapter 21 . 9/23/2011
Hello! Oh my, I'm so very glad I ran into your fic! I had an urge to read a Kahlan/ Rahl fic and, you've satisfied it! I love your plot and how you manage to keep everyone IC. I also love the way you shape their relationship. They don't admit it though they both know the feelings have progressed from hate to something else. Can't wait for more :)
Luna14 chapter 19 . 6/12/2011
So glad that you posted another chapter! I love this story! :-)
NZGirl25 chapter 17 . 5/14/2011
This story is awesome, keeps getting better and better.
NZGirl25 chapter 16 . 5/13/2011
Wow.. I was captivated during the whole thing... please continue.
Team Mordsith 3 chapter 16 . 4/25/2011
Oh, boy. Cindi is in trouble now! I can't wait for more. :D
ilovedimitri chapter 15 . 4/14/2011
Great story! Can't wait for an update!
preciouspayments chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
Im enjoying this very much :)
CapitaineHook chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
Wonderful! I cannot wait until you update.
CanclingAcount chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
Alas, a cliff-hanger, the bane of my existence. I really hope you update, this story is to good to leave hanging.