Reviews for The More You Treat Me Cruel
Unknown Ghost chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
This had a great ending! I loved it. I usual don't read Jacob imprint stories, but I truely did enjoy this one. You are a great writer, and I'm not just saying that. So, I hope you post a new story soon!
Unknown Ghost chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
I've been laughing a lot during this. My favorite lines:

*Get your ice skates out kids, because hell just froze over

*'Lucky.'

'Cliché.'

'Spot.'

'How original.'
Chivasgirl23 chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
OMG! i read both stories today and let me tell you, i totally fell in love with them! you are officially one of my favorite authors!:)
Stargazer1364 chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
NOOOOO! It can't be the end! It's too awesome to end that way! I love them, Living Masquerade! You're an awesome writer! D
JAStheSPAZZrocks chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
what did the letters addressed to the four of them (jake &jaime paul &marilyn) say and how did grams know exactly how may children the girls would have you should make a story about andy and max or one of the six children the jamesons created
Riverlander chapter 10 . 3/19/2011
awww. i loved this story also.

i cant wait for your next story.

loved it(:
Midguided-Angel chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
i loved it hope you write more stories soon
MintCcIceCream chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
AW! This was such a sweet story! I absolutely loved it! Jamie and Jacob had a strange relationship, but it really seemed to work for them. I loved the ending, so adorable! And the bet! HAHAHAHA YES! That sounded a bit evil, but oh well. Anyways, good luck writing and with life and everything! LOVE THE STORY AND CHAPTER!

Love,

MintCcIceCream
WhyWontTheyLetUsDeleteThesse chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
I love love love love love this story!
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
Awww so sad to see that it's ending but so very happy with the way it ended! :D
themaddster101 chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
I'm sooo sad that it's over :( but it you did a really good job finishing it off
softballstar18 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This was such a great story! I'm sorry to see it end but I know that there will be even better ones to come!
Imprinting Magic chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
Loved it! I understand about school. Hope to get another story at the end of the semester. How many more years do you have?
shes-guilty-by-design chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
Let me just say that I've read all your stories and they were amazing. My favorites are When You Go and its sequel, I Think I Owe You One.

Keep the chapters coming!
WhyWontTheyLetUsDeleteThesse chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
3 it! Haha Cant wait for more!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »