Reviews for Fear Itself
RedHeadRedemptio chapter 3 . 10/13
Pure. Comedic. Gold. Honestly.
I nearly got fired from my job because I couldn't hold myself together at meetings when I would read this! It was worth it, though. Truly. Zack's character here is a twisted, yet satisfying, version of himself that I get a gigantic kick out of reading about. Cloud is hilarious beyond words. I know this review is a little late, but hey! Better late than never!
RedHeadRedemption chapter 1 . 10/12
This is the most hilarious FFVII story I've ever read- trust me I've read a whole lot. It's not so much the premise that's funny, but your writing is filled to the brim with perfectly-timed dry humour- the best kind, really. Keep up the good work!
patricia.pc chapter 4 . 9/24
love this! I'm laughing so much! XD
FujiwaraKuro chapter 4 . 6/5
I LOVE THIS! I LOVE YOU! I was really sick so i stayed home for like a month an had to go to school with my mum to talk to the VP in yesterday to see about me coming back to school again. I seriously didn't know what i was gonna do, plus test starts next 2 weeks so i got to do a whole term's work in just 2 weeks. And i was depressed an just felt like reading SxC ff then i found this and even though i read it a few years ago i still reread it because i thought it was update(very, very sadly it wasn't) and when i read it again it made me laugh so freaking much an i was so happy, it seriously lifted me up an i was able to talk to my VP and every thing went smoothly. So, i wanna say thank you for making me feel better you'r awesome and i wish that this story was still ongoing i love it totally.
Miss Ming chapter 4 . 1/31
This is a side spitting story and i cant wait to see the next chapter. Im interested to see if clous learns to cope with sepheroph (or not)
Hakuei Shirei chapter 4 . 1/2
Ahaha, this is definitely amusing. Poor Cloud xD I've never seen a version like this, but it's definitely one of the best I've read! Kudos! And here's to hoping that you'll have time/inspiration to update again soon :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
zack is an undoubtable oblivious idiot in this but it's funny how you made angeal in this
Triva chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
This is so fuuuuunnnnnyyy! Oh my strudel, they don't make 'em like this anymore! Absolutely rib-smashingly hilarious; I do oh so hope you'll continue!
Kinonor chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
You are amazing. Seriously. I would say that I loved you if it didn't make me sound like a total creeper (which I'm not!). AND if I said I loved you it would be in a platonic TOTALLY non creepy way. Because you're awesome. And you have amazing writing talent. (I know it sounds like I'm a creeper, but I'm not, honest!)

You're just awesome. Like this story.

And your other stories.

And I totally wasn't stalking your profile.

Darkspider chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
I've never laughed so hard at a fic! Cloud is so adorable here! Sure, I'm used to him being moody and stuff in FFVII and KH, but seeing him like this made me go "awwww." Whether he knows it or not, Zack is his new protector!

Sephiroth misunderstanding Cloud's "hero-worship" made me LOL so hard! And Angeal, poor darling. Trying to prevent another Zackary Fair from being produced while Genesis is coming along for the ride.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ren-chan Jinguji chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
This is story is really kind of funny!XD Poor Cloud! Can't wait until the next chapter!;D
EmeraldEyesDarkHeart chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Please update this story! It's so cute and adorable; I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Novel story, executing the premise well.
Ultimolu chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Oh my God, this story had me in stitches! Please update when you have the time to do it!
Ultimolu chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Cloud's reaction to Sephiroth had me laughing so freaking hard. Poor Cloud...the fainting spells will be happening a lot.

Real shame this hasn't been updated. I don't mind the yaoi because this is so damn hilarious.