Reviews for Fear Itself
Nobody chapter 4 . 3/4
...I laughed way too much. I couldn't even breath. This story is so ridiculous (in a good way), the characters are so OOC, so exaggerated (especially Cloud)...my ribs just hurted at every chapters. Please keep up the funny stories!
A french reader...
guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2017
haha! totally hilarious! :-) your story is certainly unique.
eh, by the way, ... what's the pizza song? o.o
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2017
Continue PLEASE. SEVERAL TEARS AND NO UPDATE!
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
Cloud-fear of almost anything and anyone...update please!
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
Super hilarious! I like it.
Damien Grimm chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
I hope for the next chapter. This story is great and funny. Can someone BE that paranoid about dying?
Hyliian chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time! Keep up the good work! xD
RedHeadRedemptio chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
Pure. Comedic. Gold. Honestly.
I nearly got fired from my job because I couldn't hold myself together at meetings when I would read this! It was worth it, though. Truly. Zack's character here is a twisted, yet satisfying, version of himself that I get a gigantic kick out of reading about. Cloud is hilarious beyond words. I know this review is a little late, but hey! Better late than never!
RedHeadRedemption chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
This is the most hilarious FFVII story I've ever read- trust me I've read a whole lot. It's not so much the premise that's funny, but your writing is filled to the brim with perfectly-timed dry humour- the best kind, really. Keep up the good work!
patricia.pc chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
love this! I'm laughing so much! XD
FujiwaraKuro chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
I LOVE THIS! I LOVE YOU! I was really sick so i stayed home for like a month an had to go to school with my mum to talk to the VP in yesterday to see about me coming back to school again. I seriously didn't know what i was gonna do, plus test starts next 2 weeks so i got to do a whole term's work in just 2 weeks. And i was depressed an just felt like reading SxC ff then i found this and even though i read it a few years ago i still reread it because i thought it was update(very, very sadly it wasn't) and when i read it again it made me laugh so freaking much an i was so happy, it seriously lifted me up an i was able to talk to my VP and every thing went smoothly. So, i wanna say thank you for making me feel better you'r awesome and i wish that this story was still ongoing i love it totally.
Miss Ming chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
This is a side spitting story and i cant wait to see the next chapter. Im interested to see if clous learns to cope with sepheroph (or not)
Hakuei Shirei chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Ahaha, this is definitely amusing. Poor Cloud xD I've never seen a version like this, but it's definitely one of the best I've read! Kudos! And here's to hoping that you'll have time/inspiration to update again soon :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
zack is an undoubtable oblivious idiot in this but it's funny how you made angeal in this
Triva chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
This is so fuuuuunnnnnyyy! Oh my strudel, they don't make 'em like this anymore! Absolutely rib-smashingly hilarious; I do oh so hope you'll continue!