Reviews for Fear Itself
FujiwaraKuro chapter 4 . 6/5
I LOVE THIS! I LOVE YOU! I was really sick so i stayed home for like a month an had to go to school with my mum to talk to the VP in yesterday to see about me coming back to school again. I seriously didn't know what i was gonna do, plus test starts next 2 weeks so i got to do a whole term's work in just 2 weeks. And i was depressed an just felt like reading SxC ff then i found this and even though i read it a few years ago i still reread it because i thought it was update(very, very sadly it wasn't) and when i read it again it made me laugh so freaking much an i was so happy, it seriously lifted me up an i was able to talk to my VP and every thing went smoothly. So, i wanna say thank you for making me feel better you'r awesome and i wish that this story was still ongoing i love it totally.
Miss Ming chapter 4 . 1/31
This is a side spitting story and i cant wait to see the next chapter. Im interested to see if clous learns to cope with sepheroph (or not)
Hakuei Shirei chapter 4 . 1/2
Ahaha, this is definitely amusing. Poor Cloud xD I've never seen a version like this, but it's definitely one of the best I've read! Kudos! And here's to hoping that you'll have time/inspiration to update again soon :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
zack is an undoubtable oblivious idiot in this but it's funny how you made angeal in this
Triva chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
This is so fuuuuunnnnnyyy! Oh my strudel, they don't make 'em like this anymore! Absolutely rib-smashingly hilarious; I do oh so hope you'll continue!
Kinonor chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
You are amazing. Seriously. I would say that I loved you if it didn't make me sound like a total creeper (which I'm not!). AND if I said I loved you it would be in a platonic TOTALLY non creepy way. Because you're awesome. And you have amazing writing talent. (I know it sounds like I'm a creeper, but I'm not, honest!)

You're just awesome. Like this story.

And your other stories.

And I totally wasn't stalking your profile.

Nope.
Darkspider chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
I've never laughed so hard at a fic! Cloud is so adorable here! Sure, I'm used to him being moody and stuff in FFVII and KH, but seeing him like this made me go "awwww." Whether he knows it or not, Zack is his new protector!

Sephiroth misunderstanding Cloud's "hero-worship" made me LOL so hard! And Angeal, poor darling. Trying to prevent another Zackary Fair from being produced while Genesis is coming along for the ride.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ren-chan Jinguji chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
This is story is really kind of funny!XD Poor Cloud! Can't wait until the next chapter!;D
EmeraldEyesDarkHeart chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Please update this story! It's so cute and adorable; I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Novel story, executing the premise well.
Ultimolu chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Oh my God, this story had me in stitches! Please update when you have the time to do it!
Ultimolu chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Cloud's reaction to Sephiroth had me laughing so freaking hard. Poor Cloud...the fainting spells will be happening a lot.

Real shame this hasn't been updated. I don't mind the yaoi because this is so damn hilarious.
AlvaSeneca chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
HahahaxD I've laughed soo hard. I love this Story. Poor CloudxD

I hope you continue this story. I like it realy.
More please?

Alva

P.s. aaand sorry for my realy bad english_
Karano chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Our reviews make you laugh? ARE YOU SURE? Last time I checked it was the other way around. Anyways. You made me laugh so much, you have no idea. If I were to describe your story I'd say: Random lad, totally read this, if you wanna know how :2 of the greatest soldiers are described as psicho stalkers, the greatest enemy known to humanity has a sense of humor and actually has a good side and the lamest hero ever known to humanity is described perfectly as he is, and he actually has a good side:O Seriously, since he killed Sephy-sama, I hated Cloud with such a burning passion. But your fic shows me that (maybe) he isn't the idiotic weakling, the dumb chocobo-ass I though him to be. This side of him seems nice and sticks with me. And here you should wonder. How is one of Seph's fanclub's chairwoman and one of the biggest Cloud haters' club leader suddently liking a story where said person is the main? Honestly? I. Have. No Idea. But what I know is that me gusta esta fic.
Satoshistar7 chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Please update. This Story made my day and made me laugh. :)