Reviews for Virtue's Sin
SaberOfCoxai chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
Epilogue! Epilogue! Epilogue! _
Only a dwarf chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
Well I think all in all the story is really interesting and a very good read. The idea with Al having the seven virtues and a sin is also really cool. I think everyone in the story was really in character, and I really am picky about that, I just hate it when the characters aren't written correctly. I do know it's difficult but i just can't help to stop reading a story once someone goes out of character without an explanation or reason, so cheers to you :D you did it really well.

I think you should really write a epilogue, 'cause for me there are too many questions left unanswered.

- Did they really die, or did they somehow survive?

- If they died, what are Mustang's team's reaction?

- If they're alive how does the team react?

- How does Amestris react? Because whole of Amestris thought that their 'Hero of the people' is dead, right?

- Why were the seven virtues in Drachma and why did they order Ed to kill the Generals?

- Is Hughes alive?

I'm sure there are more questions from other reviewers that are left unanswered for the timebeing and i hope that you will answer them in an epilogue ;D that would be plain awesome XD

Yours sincerely,

Only a Dwarf
Firehedgehog chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
okay, great update even if a bit weird in soem ways
Half-HeartedShadow chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
This was a great fic, all in all. Military Al was most definitely NOT a fail and it was a good read throughout. The only thing that seemed to confuse me was the end... but if I have it right... Al was a makeshift "Father" to the Virtues... Pride had to fight them... then Pride reunited with Al and the two brothers were back to normal. And yeah... it'd be nice to have an epilogue. The afterstory is ALWAYS important!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
THAT WAZ AWESOME!
VivaNewVegas chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
Wow, reviewing as a whole.

Alright, this was a very good story, i thought it was pretty good. Interesting part with Al, becoming a 'father' to the seven virtues. Very well written, nice (song?) you used through the story. I'm assuming both Ed/Pride and Alphonse died? Either way, good story. Nicely done.
Ultrawolfie chapter 13 . 7/7/2011
interesting, I like military Alphonse, I've even seen some pics of what he could look like when he becomes older
Aubrey-Sky-Blue chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
Brilliant idea!

Can't wait to read the reast!

Update soon!
ClawfootCauldron chapter 13 . 6/23/2011
:O I can't wait for the next chappie! The ending of this one was so awesome, yet so very cruel. I love this story!
Half-HeartedShadow chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
These chapters have only gotten better as the fic progresses. Well, it will either end with tragedy or with a happy ending, that much is easy to see. Well, maybe happy-ish since Ed's probably staying as Pride.
GhostMajor chapter 13 . 6/4/2011
A very nice chapter. :3 Hmm, the only thing I noticed that could use some working on would be: there were a few times that the way you were telling the story changed i.e. switching from past tense to present tense in the middle of a sentence or paragraph. Everything else was great. :D
Firehedgehog chapter 13 . 6/4/2011
getting to more dramatic scenes i see :D great update
Alisa Burr chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
great fanfiction dude. i really liked them.
Half-HeartedShadow chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
Nah, it was good. Interesting that Ed didn't really react when he saw Al. But, you might not have shown us his thoughts just for that kind of reason, maybe to reveal them later...

Can't wait for more!