Reviews for Hidden Sunray
thatsmartchick chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
Oh my goodness, you are amazing. I started reading this story and then I couldn't stop! If you ever decide to continue this story, I will defiantly read it!
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 7/1/2016
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 7/1/2016
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 7/1/2016
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
Guest chapter 8 . 5/6/2016
Hello. I love this story. If you could plz help me. I am looking for a fanfiction and I can't remember what the name is. It is where minato and Mishima live but naruto is stolen right after the kyung is sealed within him. The guy who stole him out an amulet around his neck to hide his eyes whiskers and hair. He didn't meet his father till he was in the academy and he has a friend cat who he can talk to. It would be most appreciated if you would tell me what that is if you know private message me on Wattpad. At KatiePitts or ShipperLover24000 plz and thank you
treanna14 chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
CONTINUE IT. PLZ!
naruto kurama chapter 8 . 2/6/2015
Poor Naru-chan! can't wait for more chapters.
procon chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
Its fucking adorable and i love it! I hope you decide to continue, ill be here waiting for it!
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
um I thought you should know, you might want to check out "Something to Fill the Hole by CrimsonLotus12501"

their story is VERY similar to yours it's basically the same except all worded differently, and not as well written...I actually at very first thought it was your story but then realized something wasn't right about it..
Guest chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
This is amazing just found it and it's awesome u must continue
Winged-Ashes chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
I love this plz update it soon it's really good