Reviews for Hidden Sunray
quicekst54 chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
CONTINUE IT. PLZ!
naruto kurama chapter 8 . 2/6/2015
Poor Naru-chan! can't wait for more chapters.
procon chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
Its fucking adorable and i love it! I hope you decide to continue, ill be here waiting for it!
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
um I thought you should know, you might want to check out "Something to Fill the Hole by CrimsonLotus12501"

their story is VERY similar to yours it's basically the same except all worded differently, and not as well written...I actually at very first thought it was your story but then realized something wasn't right about it..
Guest chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
This is amazing just found it and it's awesome u must continue
Winged-Ashes chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
I love this plz update it soon it's really good
Manillalu chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Fluff needs more fluff!
Tinnock chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Great story, really enjoy reading it. Love the way you are portraying the characters. I like that everything is not immediately okay now that they found him. It should be a gradual process. I am curious if the story is abandoned or just really long update times?
Blackrose567 chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
update 9
BlueIceHime chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
That hit me right in the feels TT
Anyway please update soon! :D
Becca chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Hi! Ok so there was one problem with this chapter and it was "Now let's get this party starting" is actually supposed to be "Now let's get this party started" it's a small gramatical error that I thought you would like to know about! Great story by the way, I have read it about four times and I just noticed the error:)
DZFlash chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
He should meet Sasuke, especially considering that the massacre didn't happen so Sasuke is his nice yet somewhat bratty kid! :D
Vanex chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
You can't go wrong with family fluff, especially with this family. October 10th (or The Tragedy of Minato and Kushina, as I sometimes call it) is one of the few things that brings me to tears.

As for the member of the Konoha 12, I don't have a preference.
minatochan2 chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
;u; yes. I approve of this fluff. It's so beautiful! :DDDD *sob*
minatochan2 chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
In response to your author's note, the only thing that I think would degrade your writing (which I find to be very beautiful) is how much you repeat words and phrases. You tend to say "smile slipped onto his/her face" a lot. That would be the only thing that I would change at all. I don't quite know what is up with the adverb comment; you could place them either before or after.
Another wonderful chapter as always. :)