Reviews for It's Not Your Fault
olives09 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I love this story!

Wincests never bother me cuz either way, the love Dean has for Sam is amazing and so beautiful...did i mention cute?

:) love those two!
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
epic!
Ibbet chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Omg, that was too freakin' CUTE! I actually awed out loud at some parts! Now why can't this happen in the show? Really? It's not fair. *Pout*

"Sam turned to look at his brother slowly. There, in Sam's eyes, was something that Dean hadn't seen since the day Sam fell into the pit. Feeling. Life. Actually honest to god emotions." - YES! This is exactly what I want! And Dean comforting Sam? So Dean, so sweet and just so perfect!

These were my favorite parts: "I'm sorry Dean, so, so sorry. I'm sorry for being such a jerk, for being such a monster. I didn't mean it, I swear Dean. I didn't mean to hurt anyone, didn't mean to hurt you. I'm s'sorry big brother. So sorry." -and- "Shh, baby boy. It's okay now. No need to be sorry little brother, s'not your fault. Was never your fault. Just glad you're okay now. You're back. That's all I need." - AWS! YES! Perfect. Just utterly perfect. I love it.

"I've always loved you." - I AW!ed really loud right here. I actually scared the dog. xD! Too cute!

And have I mentioned I adore the "baby boy" pet name used for Sam by Dean? No? Well I DO!

Great, great job on this! I've missed your stories! Can't wait for more from you. ;)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
AWWWWWE... YAY SAMMY GOT HIS SOUL YAY.. AWWWWE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER.. .O,O IM SOO HAPPY.. ,O

AWWWWE LOVE THE WINCEST IT SOO SWEET... .
dreamsofpadackles chapter 1 . 12/5/2010