Reviews for In Transit
agatona chapter 7 . 8/6/2023
Wonderful story.
Thank you.
winterhorses chapter 6 . 9/10/2022
I don’t know when it was I read this for the first time, but I remember I’d had the same thoughts about the size of Honeycomb cereal, lol. on this read-through, I felt compelled to do some research. Though I didn’t find any official stats, according to those who’d eaten them in a regular basis, the size, taste, and texture did change a few times over the years. And I definitely remember them as having been bigger and puffier when I ate them as a kid (like almost 4 decades ago, sigh). Regardless, thanks for the nostalgic trip down memory lane! *smile*
Guest chapter 7 . 6/27/2022
So poignant and hopeful
winterhorses chapter 5 . 4/27/2022
I “understand” that prideful emotion that can cause a person to turn down what they see as charity, but I think it’s ridiculous and, well, completely stupid to make things harder on oneself when there’s no need for it. The whole concept of keeping score based on someone’s arbitrary measurement, like money or depth of struggle or hours dedicated, is harmful to both the individual and to an entire society. It’s bad enough when people hold themselves to a random standard, but major problems arise when they believe everyone else should hold those same values, prioritize the same things in life. People will make universal, inclusive comparisons and judgments based on just that one metric while ignoring other factors, and that can have significant implications when it comes to societal attitudes, government policies, and more.
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 1/9/2022
Lovely, lovely story. Thank you for sharing.
Elisabeth123 chapter 7 . 11/26/2021
Lovely story. I cried.
winterhorses chapter 7 . 10/13/2021
Great story!
Treestar2509 chapter 7 . 12/31/2020
This was sooo good. I loved it. I’m so sad it’s over, but it was perfect. Thanks for sharing. 3
HarassedFluff chapter 7 . 12/28/2020
So lovely 3
Guest chapter 7 . 4/30/2018
Love It!
Elise de Sallier chapter 7 . 2/4/2018
Lovely, lovely story. Thank you for sharing.
xx Elise
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2017
What a delightful story. So sweet.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 7 . 4/27/2017