Reviews for In Transit
RosesFromDrew chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
I loved this story and the way the relationships progressed through the story. I know how Bella and Edward feel - I hate the bus but I have to catch it nearly every day. Great story. :)
missysaaa.crystal chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
I really loved the story :) it's very well written too, and I totally adored this Edward ;)

Crystal
cejsmom chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
Loved this. Short and sweet but very full. A wonderful story and it didn't require a sentence more. Perfect!
Twink423 chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
Such a great ending for these two. Glad Edward was able to men things with allof his family, especially Carlisle.

:-)
Twink423 chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Yay! Charlie likes him already! So great to hear he thinks he's a good guy too. Always makes life easier if Dad likes the guy you're with.

Edward is just so sweet and no nonsense... Love him too! :D
Twink423 chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
I'm so glad he was able to apologize after that whole debacle and that she could move past it once she settled up in her eyes.

Can't wait to see what Edward has to say now... and I loved then he was talking of falling for her already. So sweet.
Twink423 chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Edward bringing her "flowers" with the books is win! How romantic and creative. Can I borrow him? ;-P

And so now we get into some of the heavy with family talk. How will Edward respond to her questions?
Twink423 chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Awww, so cute. Baby steps...

I loved Bella saving the day for Edward when he was talking with Jasper. And now they can continue this potential budding friendship and more. Interesting indeed. ;-)
Twink423 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
So we now know a bit more about Edward's life and family. Wonder if he will end up going to the party for Carlisle or not.

And Bella having to be the bread winner while her dad tries to get better is heartbreaking. Was Edward affected at all when he saw he talking in the phone and crying? I sure hope he really doesn't have a black heart...
Twink423 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Very interesting set up so far. They both have each pegged so wrong and have no clue what the other has been through.

Can't wait for some interaction for them. :-)
stephi910 chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
great story! loved your e&b!
lore191 chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
A beautiful story, I loved it!
mountainlion718 chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
loved this, so sweet. and the way they got together was unique :) great job!
justforfundd chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
Quite a lovely story! I really enjoyed reading it!
ele05gs chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
This was so beautiful, I can't even describe it. I absolutely adored it. Your writing was exceptional, one like I've not seen in a while. One line I will never forget is this: "because once you give someone your heart, you never want to stop reminding them that it's theirs." SO true. (:

Thank you for sharing such amazing story!

xo