Reviews for In Transit
justwhatever xx chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Dear Lilybellis and Profmom,

I've read countless fanfics and rated quite a number of them as my favourites. Honestly, In Transit easily climbed up to top three. The story is clean and well thought of, the baggage that Edward and Bella carry are unpacked in ways that I can relate with in real life. I love the fact that you show that Edward loved Bella passionately and vice versa without being explicit or describing sex scenes in over-rated details. Thoroughly, I love this story's simplicity and it shows me that simple things in life such as riding on a bus can get you milestones in working out the knots in your life. Thank you Lilybellis and Profmom and keep the stories coming. You guys rock!

xoxo,

Rumaisa
BeachRosey chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
Very sweet story. Thanks for sharing.
Cina's chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
Loved it thanks fir sharing
IzzyRP chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
wow! is a pleasure to read something like this

is very nice story

is the first story I read in English which is not a one shot and I love it
insanemum chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
This is a really beautiful story - I'm so glad that I read it. Just perfect.
Elvire23 chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Short, but very sweet.
DownThatLayne chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
just beautiful in every way, thank you for writing xoxo
atbatbatb chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
nice
SkyBraker chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
Were all those puns put there on purpose or am I reading in too it way too much? Anyway- I loved it. It was sweet and even though it didn't look like it was going to be HEA at the start it did end that way. Aaaw. *sigh* It's so sweet.

..I guess that's it. O_o

:D
Crimson08 chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
I see that I jumped the gun a bit in my first review. I'm glad that Bella found a way for Edward to help her, one that didn't feel like charity. Honestly, I'm kinda irritated when certain aspects of SM's universe bleeds over into fanfic, like Bella's stubbornness / pride...I had knee jerk reaction of sorts.

Also, this story was wonderful in its realness. I feel like I know these people, or, if I don't, I could know them. In other words, they aren't caricatures.
Crimson08 chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
I'm annoyed with Bella at the moment. I understand why she didn't want Edward's help but she's operating from a double standard. It was o.k. for her to help Edward with Jasper but it wasn't o.k. for him to return the favor? Her logic is kinda exasperating. I don't know, maybe I'm misreading the situation, but what Edward did for her was exactly what she did for him which is jumping in to help without a request to do so.

I'm enjoying this story and I'm looking forward to this journey with your characters as they continue to grow. Seriously, I love, love, LOVE character growth and your characters are certainly going through that.
GaelleLovesMax chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It was unusual and very well-written, it's definitely one of my fav short stories!
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
Watching their relationship grow...it was heart-warming to read. Love this story to pieces.
Tdot TwiFic chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
If it is the end of the line, the bus driver would have said last stop, everybody off. That didn't happen so I don't believe you.

Ok, maybe I should or I will just hurt myself. Thank you for writing. It was all very sweet and heartwarming, except the war part, but sometimes necessary to tell a story with all the information.
jarkin33 chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
so sad it's the end for these two but it was written beautifully and I loved the story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

xo