Reviews for In Transit
atbatbatb chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
nice
SkyBraker chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
Were all those puns put there on purpose or am I reading in too it way too much? Anyway- I loved it. It was sweet and even though it didn't look like it was going to be HEA at the start it did end that way. Aaaw. *sigh* It's so sweet.

..I guess that's it. O_o

:D
Crimson08 chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
I see that I jumped the gun a bit in my first review. I'm glad that Bella found a way for Edward to help her, one that didn't feel like charity. Honestly, I'm kinda irritated when certain aspects of SM's universe bleeds over into fanfic, like Bella's stubbornness / pride...I had knee jerk reaction of sorts.

Also, this story was wonderful in its realness. I feel like I know these people, or, if I don't, I could know them. In other words, they aren't caricatures.
Crimson08 chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
I'm annoyed with Bella at the moment. I understand why she didn't want Edward's help but she's operating from a double standard. It was o.k. for her to help Edward with Jasper but it wasn't o.k. for him to return the favor? Her logic is kinda exasperating. I don't know, maybe I'm misreading the situation, but what Edward did for her was exactly what she did for him which is jumping in to help without a request to do so.

I'm enjoying this story and I'm looking forward to this journey with your characters as they continue to grow. Seriously, I love, love, LOVE character growth and your characters are certainly going through that.
GaelleLovesMax chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It was unusual and very well-written, it's definitely one of my fav short stories!
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
Watching their relationship grow...it was heart-warming to read. Love this story to pieces.
Tdot TwiFic chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
If it is the end of the line, the bus driver would have said last stop, everybody off. That didn't happen so I don't believe you.

Ok, maybe I should or I will just hurt myself. Thank you for writing. It was all very sweet and heartwarming, except the war part, but sometimes necessary to tell a story with all the information.
jarkin33 chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
so sad it's the end for these two but it was written beautifully and I loved the story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

xo

jaime
LoraB chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
Oh. That was a lovely story. You did a great job walking the line between sweet and angst. I liked especially when E. was thinking about how love can be a smile in class when you know you're going to see your girl. That entire bit touched me. I hope to read more from you.

Thanks!
feedmemore chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
That was a lovely story.

Thank you.
Groovechild1964 chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
Just read this story and loved it (of course). It was definately a great example of why you shouldn't judge a book by its cover (no pun intended there).

I loved the strong Bella who took charge and came to Edwards rescue in the cafe, especially after he was exceptionally rude to her on the bus. Nothing like a little dose of kindness to jump start your brain in the right direction.

I have thoroughly enjoyed all of your stories and am looking forward to what you have in store next. Thanks for writing!
iahgjioag chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Profmom72 has this exact same story up
Hadley Hemingway chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
I've loved this - I would love a sequel/continuation of this someday but thank you for "gifting" us with this very sweet story!
momma23 chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.
grabadietcoke chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
This chapter was so damn sweet - the making up with his family and that album, the way he let is slip that he loved her.

I really thought the line about his favorite underwear was cute and this one "I love you, too," I replied, because once you give someone your heart, you never want to stop reminding them that it's theirs.

I like how you managed to cram in a lemon that was romantic without being graphic, a future where she and Charlie are both safe, happy and seemingly in better monitary status and a sweet peek into their HEA and back on the bus. It was really well written, not crammed, not rushed. Lovely.
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »