Reviews for In Transit
Hadley Hemingway chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
I've loved this - I would love a sequel/continuation of this someday but thank you for "gifting" us with this very sweet story!
momma23 chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.
grabadietcoke chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
This chapter was so damn sweet - the making up with his family and that album, the way he let is slip that he loved her.

I really thought the line about his favorite underwear was cute and this one "I love you, too," I replied, because once you give someone your heart, you never want to stop reminding them that it's theirs.

I like how you managed to cram in a lemon that was romantic without being graphic, a future where she and Charlie are both safe, happy and seemingly in better monitary status and a sweet peek into their HEA and back on the bus. It was really well written, not crammed, not rushed. Lovely.
grabadietcoke chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
I always love when Charlie and Edward get along. I didn't like that he was so anti-Edward in the Twilight books - I get it off the bat but long term it was really old and made Charlie look stupid in my opinion. I like how you made him smart - challenging but accepting when he could clearly see an honest man in front of him. (okay, I get that Edward was a vampire in Twilight...but Charlie had no clue and every other indicator was that he was a good guy...)
Galathea82 chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Very awesome story

thank you!1
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Loved it! ur a great writer! :D
DeeDreamer chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
This might have been the sweetest, most sincere, most realistic story I've read in ages. I adored it to no end. Thank you for sharing your talents with us, ladies! Much love. xo ~DD
DeeDreamer chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Charlie is perfection. xo ~DD
DeeDreamer chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
My heart just melted a little bit. And I'm teary-eyed. And I love it. xo ~DD
DeeDreamer chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
The paperback books...her last words to him. My heart is hurting again - so sweet and perfect and honest. *sigh* xo ~DD
DeeDreamer chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Right now? Big grin gracing my face. :) xo ~DD
DeeDreamer chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
I think my heart just broke a little bit after that chapter. ::sniff:: xo ~DD
Madmum chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Thank you for this beautiful, romantic fic. I loved it.
Inspiring Cullen chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Aww! This is such a sweet one! Loved it :)
marigold123 chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
"And as our hearts, bodies, lips, and lives came together, all I could do was let myself feel. Feel his weight on top of me, feel his breath on my skin. Feel all the things I'd never been able to find with anyone else before, no matter how hard I'd tried. All the things I could never read about in a book, because how do you use words to describe the one thing that's completely changed your life?" Strangers riding a bus, to seatmates, friends, confidants and now lovers. Here's to many good days.

Enjoyed! Thank you for writing.
862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »