Reviews for In Transit
feedmemore chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
That was a lovely story.

Thank you.
Groovechild1964 chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
Just read this story and loved it (of course). It was definately a great example of why you shouldn't judge a book by its cover (no pun intended there).

I loved the strong Bella who took charge and came to Edwards rescue in the cafe, especially after he was exceptionally rude to her on the bus. Nothing like a little dose of kindness to jump start your brain in the right direction.

I have thoroughly enjoyed all of your stories and am looking forward to what you have in store next. Thanks for writing!
iahgjioag chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Profmom72 has this exact same story up
Hadley Hemingway chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
I've loved this - I would love a sequel/continuation of this someday but thank you for "gifting" us with this very sweet story!
momma23 chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.
grabadietcoke chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
This chapter was so damn sweet - the making up with his family and that album, the way he let is slip that he loved her.

I really thought the line about his favorite underwear was cute and this one "I love you, too," I replied, because once you give someone your heart, you never want to stop reminding them that it's theirs.

I like how you managed to cram in a lemon that was romantic without being graphic, a future where she and Charlie are both safe, happy and seemingly in better monitary status and a sweet peek into their HEA and back on the bus. It was really well written, not crammed, not rushed. Lovely.
grabadietcoke chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
I always love when Charlie and Edward get along. I didn't like that he was so anti-Edward in the Twilight books - I get it off the bat but long term it was really old and made Charlie look stupid in my opinion. I like how you made him smart - challenging but accepting when he could clearly see an honest man in front of him. (okay, I get that Edward was a vampire in Twilight...but Charlie had no clue and every other indicator was that he was a good guy...)
Galathea82 chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Very awesome story

thank you!1
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Loved it! ur a great writer! :D
DeeDreamer chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
This might have been the sweetest, most sincere, most realistic story I've read in ages. I adored it to no end. Thank you for sharing your talents with us, ladies! Much love. xo ~DD
DeeDreamer chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Charlie is perfection. xo ~DD
DeeDreamer chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
My heart just melted a little bit. And I'm teary-eyed. And I love it. xo ~DD
DeeDreamer chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
The paperback books...her last words to him. My heart is hurting again - so sweet and perfect and honest. *sigh* xo ~DD
DeeDreamer chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Right now? Big grin gracing my face. :) xo ~DD
DeeDreamer chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
I think my heart just broke a little bit after that chapter. ::sniff:: xo ~DD
865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »