Reviews for In Transit
grabadietcoke chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
I always love when Charlie and Edward get along. I didn't like that he was so anti-Edward in the Twilight books - I get it off the bat but long term it was really old and made Charlie look stupid in my opinion. I like how you made him smart - challenging but accepting when he could clearly see an honest man in front of him. (okay, I get that Edward was a vampire in Twilight...but Charlie had no clue and every other indicator was that he was a good guy...)
Galathea82 chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Very awesome story

thank you!1
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Loved it! ur a great writer! :D
DeeDreamer chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
This might have been the sweetest, most sincere, most realistic story I've read in ages. I adored it to no end. Thank you for sharing your talents with us, ladies! Much love. xo DD
DeeDreamer chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Charlie is perfection. xo DD
DeeDreamer chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
My heart just melted a little bit. And I'm teary-eyed. And I love it. xo DD
DeeDreamer chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
The paperback books...her last words to him. My heart is hurting again - so sweet and perfect and honest. *sigh* xo DD
DeeDreamer chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Right now? Big grin gracing my face. :) xo DD
DeeDreamer chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
I think my heart just broke a little bit after that chapter. ::sniff:: xo DD
Madmum chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Thank you for this beautiful, romantic fic. I loved it.
Inspiring Cullen chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Aww! This is such a sweet one! Loved it :)
marigold123 chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
"And as our hearts, bodies, lips, and lives came together, all I could do was let myself feel. Feel his weight on top of me, feel his breath on my skin. Feel all the things I'd never been able to find with anyone else before, no matter how hard I'd tried. All the things I could never read about in a book, because how do you use words to describe the one thing that's completely changed your life?" Strangers riding a bus, to seatmates, friends, confidants and now lovers. Here's to many good days.

Enjoyed! Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
So Edward wants Bella to ask for help. I like how Edward trys to get Bella to do that...saying he'd do her laundry (that was cute!), Edward running to print her paper and catching her father and the laundry on the stairs. Finally she asks Edward to teach her self defense...she is keeping her promise, and Edward is keeping his.

Bella's dad told Edward to call him Charlie. Edward has found favor in Charlie.

Bella's selling her truck, Charlie is going back to work and she is in love with Edward. Enjoying!
marigold123 chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
"I half expected the world to end right then. Me deciding to work on a relationship was the kind of thing that might throw the universe off balance. I'd been alone a long time, and I didn't think I'd ever want anything else. But my gut told me she was different, that she was worth letting in." I chuckled and smiled at this. Edward making fun of himself. It's a good thing...Bella is a good thing. She makes him think of his family.

"How could I feel so grateful and so angry at the same time? Our account with the electric company was clear because of Edward, not some glitch in their system. We had light and hot food and warm bodies because of that man, so how could I not be thankful? And yet there I was, humiliated and wandering through the rain without him. Furious at him." Bella fights hard for her independence and not relying on anyone. She takes care of everyone else. Who takes care of Bella. So she works doubles to pay Edward back and makes him promise to be an equal with her. What is Edward going to make her promise? Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Edward befriended Bella...sort of out of obligation, but sees more. Bella sees Edward's real smile. They both still travel the bus for everything. Bella wanted the date and so did Edward. He brought her flowers...not the ones that are dead and fading...but ones that stay alive. Enjoying this journey.
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »