Reviews for In Transit
marigold123 chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
So Edward wants Bella to ask for help. I like how Edward trys to get Bella to do that...saying he'd do her laundry (that was cute!), Edward running to print her paper and catching her father and the laundry on the stairs. Finally she asks Edward to teach her self defense...she is keeping her promise, and Edward is keeping his.

Bella's dad told Edward to call him Charlie. Edward has found favor in Charlie.

Bella's selling her truck, Charlie is going back to work and she is in love with Edward. Enjoying!
marigold123 chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
"I half expected the world to end right then. Me deciding to work on a relationship was the kind of thing that might throw the universe off balance. I'd been alone a long time, and I didn't think I'd ever want anything else. But my gut told me she was different, that she was worth letting in." I chuckled and smiled at this. Edward making fun of himself. It's a good thing...Bella is a good thing. She makes him think of his family.

"How could I feel so grateful and so angry at the same time? Our account with the electric company was clear because of Edward, not some glitch in their system. We had light and hot food and warm bodies because of that man, so how could I not be thankful? And yet there I was, humiliated and wandering through the rain without him. Furious at him." Bella fights hard for her independence and not relying on anyone. She takes care of everyone else. Who takes care of Bella. So she works doubles to pay Edward back and makes him promise to be an equal with her. What is Edward going to make her promise? Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Edward befriended Bella...sort of out of obligation, but sees more. Bella sees Edward's real smile. They both still travel the bus for everything. Bella wanted the date and so did Edward. He brought her flowers...not the ones that are dead and fading...but ones that stay alive. Enjoying this journey.
marigold123 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
So maybe Bella shouldn't feel so bad for what her mother said about being too nice...sometimes giving the shirt off your back can help warm someone else. I like seeing the walls starting to drop. Edward's built his and his family can't seem to make them fall. Maybe a stranger who knows nothing about can make a difference. Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
These two have been through a lot. Edward an orphan, being adopted...resenting his life and the people who care. Bella always trying to be accepted? The overwhelming effects her fathers injury is having on her life. She wanted to connect Edward didn't. Did he listen to her phone conversation and see her tears? Enjoying.
Kate714 chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Thank you!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
"For most of my life the other colors had been drowned out by the miserable glow of resentment. These days, I just didn't have time to see anything but the blur. I had places to go."

"I was never very fond of living on someone else's schedule, but lately my life didn't even seem like it was mine anymore."

Both in transit. Both seem to have their own burdens and display them differently...Edward acts cold and superior, Bella hides and wants to forget...if just for a moment. Enjoyed.
we live for love chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
I loved this story. I loved Edward's journey throughout. I really enjoyed it.
RobPattinsonLover13 chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Yay! sorry bout my lack of reviews lately, my story alert was turned off somehow, so yea, i realy liked this story, like alot haha i hope u continue writing!

Love: PRL13
sleeplessinminn chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Just wanted to let you know that I loved reading this little story of yours. I was very sweet. I enjoyed it immensly.
WAlove chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
It was a lovely story. Thank you!
Jele-x chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
This is such a beautiful story. I truly enjoyed reading it!
itravelalone chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
I have no words. Cutest thing...ever!
DeeDreamer chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
My friend rec'd this and already I can tell I'm going to love it. :) xo ~DD
Lost In Belgium chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
A lovely little romance! Great story
862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »