Reviews for In Transit
Lenerol chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Thank you for sharing this story with us.

At another time.
jimemon chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
What a great ending, thank you for this story :)
PiedPiperOSIB chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
I flove this story! You have written perhaps the best line I have read in fanfic...

"I love you, too," I replied, because once you give someone your heart, you never want to stop reminding them that it's theirs.

Its an amazing line and story. Thank you for sharing it with us!

-Chris (ThePiedPiperOSIB)
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
I really enjoyed the last chapter. Glad Edward was able to resolve his family issues.
annasaurusss chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
A perfect ending to a perfect story. I'm going to miss this so much.
winniecookie chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
A really beautiful story. There are two many things that I'd like to point out and I don't really have the words to say what I want right now. so, basically I loved it.

On a lighter note:

"Weren't they always big?" this made me crack up and now the old Honeycomb theme song is running through my head (isn't it funny the things you can remember with the right triggers?).
faireyfan chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
So lovely. Thank you both for this. Short and sweet and perfect. I've become amazingly attached to these two, and look forward to re-reading on days when I need some happy. Take care.
emilydmamaof3 chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
This is such a lovely story. I've enjoyed getting to know the characters and am sad to see it come to an end. Thanks to you and profmom for writing and to mujisan for the prompts. We've all benefited.
miss-jojo chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
i love this fiction !

can't wait for next chapter !
doopy52 chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
Love this story. I can't believe there's only one more chapter left! Say it ain't so!
kakashifan-0001 chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
Great chapter, please update soon.
quoideneufj chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
this is really good so far.
soobliette chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
This Edward is positively swoon-worthy and Bella is adorable. She has a few canon traits that work for her rather than work against her in this story. I love how vocal, honest and endearing she is. Not at all an empty shell or a pushover, but rather someone to be admired for her strength in the face of adversity.

I expected angst and brooding before resolution, but again, this story is nothing like what I expected. It's quite an uplifting tale with a Bella and Edward who make a GREAT pair. I'm sad to learn there's only one chapter left, but I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks for writing this wonderful story.
soobliette chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I've seen this story rec'd everywhere but I put it aside, not wanting to start another new WIP. I also had some preconceived notions about the story based on the title. Well...that was pretty silly of me because what I assumed was a fluffy story about meeting on the subway doesn't quite sum it up.

I like this. I like reading about an Edward and Bella with real life, working-class, problems. This type of storytelling draws me in. I'd love to see where this goes so I'm going to read the rest of the chapters that are posted. I'm looking forward to keeping up with updates. I have a feeling I'll enjoy them as much as I've enjoyed WCTLBtS. Thank you for writing.
barbarito chapter 6 . 1/7/2011