Reviews for In Transit
siledubh chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
This whole story, every word, was wonderful! Even in the beginning, when times were hard and emotions were fragile, it was always hopeful. This was a pleasure to read, thank you for sharing it!
AHotMess chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Oh! This was so muc fun to read. Thanks for showing us your beautiful E's heart open up to all the wonderful things he already had in his life.

Loved this fic. Thanks.
radar1230 chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
What a lovely ending. Wonderful story, and thanks for sharing it.
Erikajo chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
So great! Loved this story so, so much! :)
ColourmeCullen chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Brilliant ending.. nicely wrapped up, but you left it with the thought of what's to come for them. *squishes*
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Awe. Thanks for sharing
IcarusToSun chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Beautiful:) Thank you for the 'ride'!:):)
Hidge chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
What a perfect ending. Great job :)
jane-with-a-y chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
This was one of the sweetest, sincerest, and most loving stories I have ever read on fan fiction. I loved everything about it from start to finish. You captured an entire relationship from its earliest inception to the declarations of love and commitment. I dearly wish it was not coming to an end, but it does feel right to close it here, with them...on their bus.

Sigh…just so BEAUTIFUL...

Congratulations on a job well done..I have suggested this to my personal friends, and have also highly recommended it on my profile.

How about an epilogue...for the greedy girls, like me...who can never get enough!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Simply stunning. Or stunningly simple? Not sure which one. Short, sweet, to the point - LOVED this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

-Q
rtexas chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Wow...short story
Lenerol chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Thank you for sharing this story with us.

At another time.
jimemon chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
What a great ending, thank you for this story :)
PiedPiperOSIB chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
I flove this story! You have written perhaps the best line I have read in fanfic...

"I love you, too," I replied, because once you give someone your heart, you never want to stop reminding them that it's theirs.

Its an amazing line and story. Thank you for sharing it with us!

-Chris (ThePiedPiperOSIB)
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
I really enjoyed the last chapter. Glad Edward was able to resolve his family issues.
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »