Reviews for In Transit
shaz308 chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
I hope it's a great promise.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
EDward is becoming the man he could be. I love how he gave her flowers. Very creative.
shaz308 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Bella really is a lovely person. Edward is lucky to have found her.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
This Edward is very judgemental. Looking forward to reading more.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I found this story on the lemonade stand. Looking forward to reading more.
twiclare chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
I really enjoyed this, lovely story quite different from the usual run of the mill. Beautifully written. Thank you.
martyni chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
I used to ride the bus to work everyday & I loved your comments about the regular riders. Great story.
somethinglikegumption chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
This story, as usual, was perfectly written.

As a law student who rides the bus between work and school, I can completely identify with the feelings of both Edward and Bella in this story. I've read all of your stories and they are some of my absolute favorites. You have a gift for words. I can't believe I hadn't discovered this gem until now (thanks to The Lemonade Stands's weekly recs)- I had just gotten off the bus and was especially thoughtful about some of the regulars' back stories so it really was perfect timing to read!

Thank you for sharing- your stories are incredible!
papierne.ersatzwelt chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Intriguing story. I saw it mentioned on The Lemonade Stand and I am glad I did.
dbpbatm chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Lovely little read. Thank you for sharing it!
syram chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Beautiful story!
MatingInspires chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
Really good story :)
evilnat chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
I loved that little tale. It was really well done. Loved the change in both protagonists over the length of the story and each supporting cast member wove in perfectly.

The ending was beautiful and wistful.

Really really loved it.
hh3rob chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
super sweet and short! nice story
atxcullen chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
I loved that this didn't wrap up everything perfectly while still being an hea. Short and sweet is awesome!
862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »