Reviews for In Transit
secamimom chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
The end of this chapter made me say "Awwwwwww" out loud, LOL. Loved it and can't wait for more!
midsouthmama chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
aww, bella rescued edward, even though he'd been such an ass on the bus. i like her so much...so strong, kind, and perceptive. edward was pretty cute, too, with his spider man comic book the next day! i wonder what her new book is...

i love this story, y'all!

thanks for the quick update...
winniecookie chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
that put a little smile on my face. and sometimes that's, well, something.
montannaleigh chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
omg. AMAZING :) I am wearing the biggest shit eating grin right now. just fyi :)
coxie chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Well, it looks like she managed to chip away a little bit at the giant wall he's built around himself. Go Bella for stepping in like that. )
musicdaydreams chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Okay, I'm a bit happier with Edward now. I just wish he would realize that his family is not the enemy. He's got to get over this need to prove himself to everyone. Oh, well...here's hoping Bella will help him with that.

I'm actually loving Bella. She's got so much going on in her own life, but still takes the time to help out others I don't know she has the energy to help everyone around her, but god bless her.
coldplaywhore chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Excellent update. It was great to see them helping each other, though being completely reluctant about it.
treacherously chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
awwwwww

that is all.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Best "meet cute" I've read in awhile - only I guess it should be "meet cynical, yet charming" for these two... Great chapter for a great little story - looking forward to further plot development and for more with these two very intriguing characters!
duramater chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Lovely.

Thank you.
Sincerely-a-Girl chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Lovely. I can't wait for them to get to know eachother more and form a relationship.
AHotMess chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
May has fallen in love with all your characters a bit in this chapter.

Jasper for protecting his family, B for protecting E and E for dropping the shield that was keeping everyone out.

Such a contrast to to emptiness in the first chapter. Thanks for taking us there first, it made this chapter so much more meaningful.

xoxo
dazzled72 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
What a fantastic chapter! I loved how Bella came to save Edward! Can't wait for more, I'm truly enjoying this story!
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
that was good! Loved how Bella saved Edward! Keep it up!
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Wow, love the fast update! It was awesome to see them both open their eyes to one another.
864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 56 .. Last Next »