Reviews for In Transit
musicdaydreams chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Okay, I'm a bit happier with Edward now. I just wish he would realize that his family is not the enemy. He's got to get over this need to prove himself to everyone. Oh, well...here's hoping Bella will help him with that.

I'm actually loving Bella. She's got so much going on in her own life, but still takes the time to help out others I don't know she has the energy to help everyone around her, but god bless her.
coldplaywhore chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Excellent update. It was great to see them helping each other, though being completely reluctant about it.
treacherously chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
awwwwww

that is all.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Best "meet cute" I've read in awhile - only I guess it should be "meet cynical, yet charming" for these two... Great chapter for a great little story - looking forward to further plot development and for more with these two very intriguing characters!
duramater chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Lovely.

Thank you.
Sincerely-a-Girl chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Lovely. I can't wait for them to get to know eachother more and form a relationship.
AHotMess chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
May has fallen in love with all your characters a bit in this chapter.

Jasper for protecting his family, B for protecting E and E for dropping the shield that was keeping everyone out.

Such a contrast to to emptiness in the first chapter. Thanks for taking us there first, it made this chapter so much more meaningful.

xoxo
dazzled72 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
What a fantastic chapter! I loved how Bella came to save Edward! Can't wait for more, I'm truly enjoying this story!
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
that was good! Loved how Bella saved Edward! Keep it up!
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Wow, love the fast update! It was awesome to see them both open their eyes to one another.
IcarusToSun chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Awesome chapter! Borrowing your words: it's amazing how one dimensional this story is not:).

Loved it!:) can't wait for Wednesday.

Thank you!
mellocellogirl chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Sigh! I am loving this story, LB and ProfMom. Thank you for sharing it! Xx
xtothey chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Loving this story!
dag21 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
I'm liking this a lot so far.
OwensMama chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Great stuff, really enjoying it.
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 56 .. Last Next »