Reviews for In Transit
BitsofBitty chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
a lovely, intelligent story to read on tho summer afternoon
OPatron chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
amazingly written. you're a fantastic author!
nl77 chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Great little story. 2nd time reading it - loved it!
AliceinAngst chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
There was so much story, so much emotion packed into these 7 chapters. I fell in love with each of your characters. Thank you so much for sharing.
Illy35 chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Thanks for the story.

It's a nice one !
sunkissed voyeur chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
Bravo...beautifully done piece. I'm slowly making my way through all of your stories. You are a very talented storyteller and did a great job of bringing the story full circle with the bus theme (loved the chapter titles too). This was just a perfect little piece of fic heaven. And while I'm at it, just want to mention that Rhapsody in B is one if my all-time favorites...love, love, love how you structured that piece. Hats off.
wattle1 chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
What a great story, I loved it
Timmer chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
This was a great short story !I really enjoyed it and thanks for writing.
LeahTheWeary chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
I loved your story. It was a great, easy read. Perfect length for reading online! Thanks for sharing!

Leah
Daintress chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
This has been a fun little story! It is refreshing to see so much depth and back-story told concisely in just a few chapters. Too often folks need forty chapters to manage all the detail you've included. Very well done.
wallacelv chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
Great short story! Fluffy in all of the right places. Thank you for writing.
wallacelv chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
I am enjoying Bella & Edward...Charlie was priceless. Then you add a scary character just before the end of the story. Thanks fro writing and sharing.
wallacelv chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Another great chapter...Loved the kiss. Thanks for writing.
wallacelv chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
I loved the "flowers" touch! Well done. Edward is super cute.
wallacelv chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
I love the chapter titles. It reminds me of riding the bus or driving in Seattle. This story took a turn that I was not expecting. Thank you for writing.
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »