Reviews for In Transit
RobPattinsonLover13 chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
This is really good, I like the start, can't wait for more!

Love: RPL13
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Man both of them leave me feeling like my life isn't so bad at all! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Erikajo chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
This is a lovely story :)
musicdaydreams chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Okay, I think Edward needs to redeem himself a bit. He's had some tough times, but it seems like he's letting them completely dictate the way he acts. He needs to start appreciating what he does have. And I'm hoping hearing Bella's conversation with her dad - when he's just had the conversations about his dad with Emmett - will start that.

Oh, poor Bella - and really, poor Charlie. Actually, I loved how Bella explained that Charlie just keeps on trying, no matter how many times he gets pushed down. Now that's someone Edward can probably learn a few lessons from - hell, I could learn a few lessons from him, I think.

This is an intriguing story here. I looking forward to more.
sscana chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
I really feel for them both. It's funny how wrong they are about one another. I'm really wondering what he thought of Bella's phone call. Did he listen and learn anything? Can't wait for Sunday.
rtexas chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
I wish I could read EPOV during that phone call. Gosh, he really irritates me in this story!
ButterfliesxAndxHurricanes chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I know this is going somewhere good, I love it so far. Please update soon! :)
blondecowgirl865 chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
oooooh! great chapter! I wish it was Sunday :(
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
I really feel for Bella. I can't imagine how bad it must feel to never get ahead.
lwb chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I like it and am looking forward to the next installment! :)
Melolabel chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Interesting first impressions ladies. Can't wait to see how these two will finally collide. Great job and I'm looking forward to more!
AHotMess chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Awwww, it's so...desolate. I feel sad for these characters lives. It's also intriguing to wonder how these two will get together.

Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Jamie (jarkin33) rec'd this so I thought I would check it out. I am quite intrigued...I love their thoughts about each other...and they couldn't be more wrong. Can't wait for more...
hneybee36 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
interesting start! both hiding but watching...seems like theres quite the backstory for each as well.

i like it!

lookingforward to the next chap.

sue b
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Intriguing start. What was mujisan's prompt exactly? Can you tell us?
862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »