Reviews for In Transit
hneybee36 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
interesting start! both hiding but watching...seems like theres quite the backstory for each as well.

i like it!

lookingforward to the next chap.

sue b
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Intriguing start. What was mujisan's prompt exactly? Can you tell us?
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
looking forward to more.
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Judgemental little things now aren't they. I'm curious to see how they start talking. I can sympathize though, I used to hate looking for a seat on the school bus.
Georgiana08 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Hands down, you write my favorite Bellas. Just a glimpse and I already want to give her a hug and buy her a subscription to People. In this chapter she showed signs of the kind of selflessness that I wish canon Bella had displayed.

And much as I may not like myself for it, I'd probably have thoughts similar to Edward's if I were in his situation - seeing someone reading trashy novels on the bus. But it's already obvious that he's got just as much of a story as she does. The seeds have been planted, and I can't wait to watch this grow.
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This is so true. You just never know about the people you see on the bus. I check people out too while I read fanfiction on my blackberry. There are people who irritate me on a daily basis and sometimes I do wonder what their lives are like and other times I'm glad I only have to endure their presence for 20 minutes. I bet these same people think I'm constantly texting or reading text messages and think I'm phone obsessed, though that is so far from the truth since I am a phone-phobic.
mellocellogirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I am loving this already! Thank you! LB, you know I love every word you write. Thank you, ProfMom, I can't wait to get to know your Edward. I know I am going to love him. Xx
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Great start guys. Can't wait to read more!
SallyThePumpkinQueen chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Love it!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Both feeling the need to hide and not be seen. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Tulips at Twilight chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Off to a great start. Looking forward to more.
pippapear chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This has me intrigued. ..

Anyways - sounds like a quite different Edward.

Which is always interesting. & a different Bella too.

Look forward to seeing where this goes.

Its drawn me in from the get-go...

Lotsa love

x x
blondecowgirl865 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Great chapter. Lookin forward to reading more :).
ChocolateLover82 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
It sure not everything is what it seems, for any of them. Both trying to hide and yet, in a way, desperate to be seen?

Can't wait to read more.
IcarusToSun chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Like your new story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 .. Last Next »