Reviews for In Transit
IcarusToSun chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Like your new story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Best,
Beezing chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Gah! Loved it!

I love your stories, btw.
saranic chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Looking forward to this story! I like how you two have created very different, yet similar personalities. They look at the world around them with open eyes, but they're very different in their thoughts.

Thank you for sharing this.
coxie chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I'm loving this so far and I am definitely looking forward to finding out more about both E & B.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I like it. I can't wait to see what will happen as the story goes on.
Scribe4eva chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Liking how its started.

Can't wait to read more

-maddy
devadasi7 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
What a neat premise for a story! I loved it and can,t wait for more!
jansails chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
The whole set up, riding the same bus, unaware they're both students, each making assumptions about the other not wholly true or accurate, makes for great tension between the two & can provide a basis for a comedy of errors as well.

Gimme more ;)

jansails/jan2
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Well you wrote it, so of course I love it already.

I'm looking forward to them meeting for the first time and learning that first appearances are not always as they seem..

Great chapter.

Tyra
lebells1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I am impressed with the first chapter. And I would like to see the twist and galores as the story progresses. Great work!
bemily chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Yay! New story. What a great combo, too. Love the wrong impressions they have of each other and am so curious about more of Edward's past. Bella's is hard enough and it doesn't sound like his has been too easy.
rtexas chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Sounds great. Can't wait for more.
faireyfan chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I was so excited to get a message that you had posted something and presumed it was for We Come to Life. But, BONUS! a whole brand spanking new story - made me happy. I'm loving what you guys have set up, both Bella and Edward seem so real and so do their presumptions. Can't wait to find out more about them and where and how their lives connect. Thank you.
browneyeddaisy chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Great first chapter!
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Liking it already! Keep it up!
865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 .. Last Next »