Reviews for In Transit
devadasi7 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
What a neat premise for a story! I loved it and can,t wait for more!
jansails chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
The whole set up, riding the same bus, unaware they're both students, each making assumptions about the other not wholly true or accurate, makes for great tension between the two & can provide a basis for a comedy of errors as well.

Gimme more ;)

jansails/jan2
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Well you wrote it, so of course I love it already.

I'm looking forward to them meeting for the first time and learning that first appearances are not always as they seem..

Great chapter.

Tyra
lebells1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I am impressed with the first chapter. And I would like to see the twist and galores as the story progresses. Great work!
bemily chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Yay! New story. What a great combo, too. Love the wrong impressions they have of each other and am so curious about more of Edward's past. Bella's is hard enough and it doesn't sound like his has been too easy.
rtexas chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Sounds great. Can't wait for more.
faireyfan chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I was so excited to get a message that you had posted something and presumed it was for We Come to Life. But, BONUS! a whole brand spanking new story - made me happy. I'm loving what you guys have set up, both Bella and Edward seem so real and so do their presumptions. Can't wait to find out more about them and where and how their lives connect. Thank you.
browneyeddaisy chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Great first chapter!
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Liking it already! Keep it up!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Short story? How short?

We must be in a relatively decently-sized city, for it to have a bus route (and more than one route, at that). Where?

Anyway, very interesting so far. I'm glad that you gave us both points of view in the chapter. Will you continue to do that? Cuz that's my favorite kind of fic, in which we hear from them both every chapter.

I wonder how you'll have them meet? Maybe Edward'll wander into the cafe where Bella works?

Bella & Edward are both attending college, but do they go to the same school? I noticed that they didn't get off at the same stop, but if the school's large enough, it could just mean that Bella's first class is in a building that a different stop is a little closer to.

Edward was in the army and now wears long-sleeved shirts to hide something. Hmm... Scars? Tatts? I wonder...

Wouldn't Bella's father have some kind of disability coverage or something that would pay him while he's laid up? Or was his injury not sustained "in the line"?

-Q
lovecrazylove chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Really enjoyed it! Looking forward to chapter 2 :)
sscana chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Two people with issues forced to ride the bus. I'm liking this idea. Can't wait for more.
NeatoBandito chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I love it. Appearances really can be deceiving.
arfalcon chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I think I'm going to love this. Two detached, lonely people, working away at school, a job, and/or both, without much relief in sight. I can totally relate to Bella's reading People magazine. I do the same thing when I need an escape. It's less fattening than ice cream, and when I'm done I feel about the same way.
mommy2kh chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I think this looks good - can't wait to read more! Poor Bella. And Edward shouldn't judge People magazine - it's my primary source of news - LOL!
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 .. Last Next »