Reviews for In Transit
LeahTheWeary chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
I loved your story. It was a great, easy read. Perfect length for reading online! Thanks for sharing!

Leah
Daintress chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
This has been a fun little story! It is refreshing to see so much depth and back-story told concisely in just a few chapters. Too often folks need forty chapters to manage all the detail you've included. Very well done.
wallacelv chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
Great short story! Fluffy in all of the right places. Thank you for writing.
wallacelv chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
I am enjoying Bella & Edward...Charlie was priceless. Then you add a scary character just before the end of the story. Thanks fro writing and sharing.
wallacelv chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Another great chapter...Loved the kiss. Thanks for writing.
wallacelv chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
I loved the "flowers" touch! Well done. Edward is super cute.
wallacelv chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
I love the chapter titles. It reminds me of riding the bus or driving in Seattle. This story took a turn that I was not expecting. Thank you for writing.
wallacelv chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Unfortunately, I cannot remember the name of the author that rec'd this story. I enjoyed the first chapter POV's. Thanks for writing.
andersse chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
What a beautiful story. I read this because I enjoyed "We Come To Life Beneath the Stars" so much. I love how both stories have complicated, flawed, human characters! Your work is somber, happy, sweet, and realistic. I really love the way you write. Your takes on the characters are frankly so original, this doesn't really feel like fanfic. (I mean that in a good way.) You really have a talent and I hope you get published if that is something you're pursuing.
MarLea Pie chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
What a lovely lovely story.

I loved getting lost in it even for just a portion of my day - ff is my "People".

You are one of my favourite authors and this story acknowledges why.

Thank you again for sharing your talents,

mlp
MarLea Pie chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
He got her flowers? Sigh...Probably one of the most original first date gifts and surely one of the sweetest.

Loved it!

Thanks for sharing,

mlp
CassandraLowery chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Wonderful fic-so sweet! I spent my morning reading it instead of doing my work-and it was totally worth it! Thank you for a fabulous story! :)
2fantabulush chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
I truly enjoyed this fic. It's quite different from any other I've read. The struggles of B&E in this story are so common with people and you were able to have the readers feel the difficulties they face and that sometimes you need to set your pride aside and ask for help.
twifan522 chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
What a sweet story. I absolutely loved it!
Legna989 chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
When I first began reading this final chapter, I fully expected that my review would include the words, "I wish it were longer." But in the end, I'm left impressed with the economy of this story, and how nicely the story was told in just a handful of chapters.

I especially enjoyed the pacing of this final chapter. I think writing a collaboration would tend to bring a whole different set of challenges, not the least of which is meshing two different styles and methods together. But this chapter is a really great example of how well two good writers can make it work. Edward's section was really confined to a single event, but one in which a lot of information needed to be conveyed. Bella's section finished that up AND included a bit of an epilogue showing us the characters' development into the future. And it all flowed very well. No section dragged, or felt rushed, or felt tacked on. Very nicely done.

Thank you for writing.