Reviews for In Transit
athome Jo chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
Really, quite a wonderful story! Well done ;)
Northern Light1000 chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
Thank you! Cute story!
ssarrahh chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
This was short, sweet and just perfect.

Thanks for sharing!

kudos.
twiquarius chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
as wonderful as always, so thanks for sharing :)
tds88 chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
That was a sweet little story. It's funny how I can always see how the story could go longer or delve deeper into backgrounds and relationships, but then again I can acknowledge that this story in its simplicity told the whole story just as well.
wanderingsoul92 chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
sigh...so nice and sweet and perfect
la-geologia chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
Oh my goodness, I LOVED THIS! Very sweet. I really dug it. ..And I almost never cry in fics, but jeez, Edward's letter made me bawl like a baby! Hah.

Thanks for sharing this with us, darling. I love your writing. :)

Cheers!
Mollers chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
Aw I thought this was a really nice story.. :)
Elara420 chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
Very sweet story. :)
Wants2BeACullen chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
Loved it!
RosesFromDrew chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
I loved this story and the way the relationships progressed through the story. I know how Bella and Edward feel - I hate the bus but I have to catch it nearly every day. Great story. :)
missysaaa.crystal chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
I really loved the story :) it's very well written too, and I totally adored this Edward ;)

Crystal
cejsmom chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
Loved this. Short and sweet but very full. A wonderful story and it didn't require a sentence more. Perfect!
Twink423 chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
Such a great ending for these two. Glad Edward was able to men things with allof his family, especially Carlisle.

:-)
Twink423 chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Yay! Charlie likes him already! So great to hear he thinks he's a good guy too. Always makes life easier if Dad likes the guy you're with.

Edward is just so sweet and no nonsense... Love him too! :D
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »