Reviews for The Winds of Time
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much! I don't know how long have I been looking for a story about Harry and Hermione in the marauders era. This was absolutely amazing. Everything I ever imagined. You my dear are a miracle worker as far as I am concerned. Congratulations on the good work. No scratch that the absofrekinloutely amazing story. I wish you all the best for your future writings. Honestly that was one of the best portrayals of hermione granger and you did complete justice to all the characters and the settings. Lots of love to you an day your future be bright as the sun on a hot afternoon. Sorry that did not come out very nice but hey there is a reason I don't write and only wish and imagine the life of Harry and Hermione.
But honestly I wish you all the success and hope you write many more wonderful Stories!
some people actually just cant be arsed to make accounts for reviewing, i sincerely hope you are complaining about actual flamers and not just bad reviews, considering the ANs ive read im pretty sure some of those you call flamers havent been flamers, im guessing that because you seem like a very, VERY emotional person. Note that some does not equal all or even most. those words are just not synonomous.
Im really not into Sirius, he has been rather pathetic throughout the entire story so far.
goddamn Sirius and Remus are creepy sons a bitches
sierraray38 chapter 48 . 6/17
I hate you because you made me cry out of sadness but I love you because you are an amazing author. I love your stories. I love your stories so much.
Lazarus chapter 48 . 4/10
You my dear have written a beautiful fanfic and I commend you for it. Bravo
deepdiver chapter 48 . 3/28
An ok time travel / dimensional travel fic. I think it could use a bit of re-write. Not a HGSS fan but it was minor and thus tolerable. A few things are a bit rushed at times, particularly the exposition as side characters get the protagonists backstory filled in. Would have been nice to know if HGHP in the alternate dimension ended up together, but I guess the train scene was enough to foreshadow it. I know its been a few years since this finished but thank you all the same. Cheers!
a reader fan chapter 2 . 3/22
Not much incentive for young Lily and James to keep the timeline intact if they think about it; Hermione announced they were dead in hers time. Dumbledore is already quite mature, and may not mind, but school kids have so much to loose by being dead in Hermione's time. Maybe James is too busy thinking that Hermione called Lily, "Lily Potter."
a reader fan chapter 1 . 3/22
Thank you for hating Ron/Hermione. Frances Burnett rewrote Sara Crewe into the expanded, and now very famous, A Little Princess. I hope JKR rewrites Deathly Hallows!
This is a really great story. I enjoyed reading it so much, I read it in one piece. I just never found out, what Hermiones Animagus form was and Id really like to know.
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 8 . 2/5
*In best Cinema Sins voice* Roll credits!
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 1/3
Loved it
Ariadne Venegas chapter 48 . 12/22/2015
I really love it!
Specially I love the characters of Harry, Hermione, and your changes in Severus.

Idk iif I think it was a good idea to save them all of them without their help... It is not good for people to think help will come from heaven when you are in trouble.

The horcruxes hunt I aprove 100% but I think killing voldy must have been a join effort, Dumbly need to dirty his hands for once.
But I understand that as heroes they are too acoatummed to sacriffice themselves for others, in this case fighting alone. Old conditionig die hard.

And I wanted to point out a little middle error about musical history.

Addy can't possible had know of Madonna untill she married. Because her album was in the early 80's in the seventies the poor girl was trying that someone heard her, and trying to live even selling photos of her naked.
She was a nobody.

Also Addy was abducted and taken away from the muggle social media in 1972-1973 so her repertory is from that time. She could have know David Bowie, Rolling Stones, The Beattles, Queen, The Doors, The Who, and people like that not even punk was in the cards in 1972-73, Abba was super popular and in the same spot Madonna get her public ten years later. Pop musiic (there wasn't too much pop music at that time, whom it wasn't Beatle style or later Disco or funky. So Abba was really one of the kind and super famous.

I was born in the 70's that's why I kmow this things. It is normal that more younger writersdoesn't get music or technology right. The good thing about Harry Potter is that in the Magical world they were still in the early XIX orlate XVIiII so it is easy to know what they have and what not. (Except little suvenirs like the radio, the weasly car or the infamous motorcicle.
eliyes chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
"thin to the point of emancipation" - you mean emaciation, here. Emancipation is becoming an adult before you're of legal age.
Strawberri Leigh chapter 48 . 11/7/2015
I don't know what to do with myself now that I've finished this...
1,555 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »