Reviews for The Winds of Time
cshen.julienne chapter 48 . 7/15
I love it! :)
cshen.julienne chapter 8 . 7/9
Gosh, that letter. As a girl, I can say she's definitely in love with him. Curious thing, from a writer's perspective, did that incorporate your own feelings somehow?

It's REALLY good.
MrsPotterDrEw chapter 48 . 5/14
I love this story so much. This is the second time I’m reading it and it’s just as brilliant as the first time I read through it.
MindForgedMan chapter 1 . 3/31
I could barely get through the first chapter. The writing comes across rushed & forced, and the way characters immediately come to the correct conclusion is eye rollingly boring and Hermione's fevered declaration of eternal love for Harry is so in your face as to irritate me. This just isn't for me, despite having my preferred ship of H/Hr. Maybe I'll give it another shot someday.
littlehermy chapter 48 . 3/27
This was a lovely read. There were some spelling and grammatical issues, but a beta could fix that with know problems. I thoroughly enjoyed reading you story, and loved the little plot elements. Very original. Keep up the good work.
galaxies in her eyes chapter 7 . 2/5
Rictumsempra is a Tickling Charm. Other than that, great story!
neweldi chapter 48 . 1/12
Thanks, I like it :-)
Chile Walrus chapter 48 . 12/30/2017
amazeing brilliance
Literary Consumer chapter 48 . 11/9/2017
Aww this was such a cute romance story. Have to admit the last bit almost had me tearing up
Vegasman chapter 48 . 10/29/2017
Brilliant the story is brilliant and it's not sad at the end, it's a moment to complete the circle of life.
Vegasman chapter 47 . 10/29/2017
I have hope it'll be the same world but changed for the better!
Vegasman chapter 46 . 10/29/2017
You're absolutely brilliant as always
Vegasman chapter 45 . 10/29/2017