Reviews for The Winds of Time
readgold2000yahoo.com chapter 48 . 5h
I just read this story for the first time and enjoyed it. There were a couple of chapters that were a little slow for my taste, but otherwise I found the story to be well written and enjoyable.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 48 . 5/20
Wonderful story

Loved it

Keep writing as life allows
lastgirlonearth chapter 1 . 5/2
I like this so far, but you say she looks 18/19 and then a few paragraphs later you say she looks barely 17. I only ever notice shit like this, and I feel like a dick for commenting on it but I mess up on continuity all the time and I notice years later, haha.
lazy-kaa chapter 28 . 3/26
Somewaht interesting development. At least, it is already sort of action and very risky one...
lazy-kaa chapter 20 . 3/24
I mostly prefer Harry to be a cat... Maybe large one, but some sort of Russian blue cat... Very loyal and loving cat.
lazy-kaa chapter 17 . 3/24
No, do not kill Piter. And, please, I hope, that you made Sev and Harry friends in this demention.
lazy-kaa chapter 16 . 3/24
Actually, you forget about Harry's old wand... I mean the DH wand. And, in fact, Dolohov is from the first war Voldy's guards
lazy-kaa chapter 15 . 3/24
Yes, I like it too, because it does not go that fast... Just goes pritty.
lazy-kaa chapter 13 . 3/24
"People are telling me that my story sucks and that I should take it down or never update again." - well, just take your wand and spell Stupify!
lazy-kaa chapter 12 . 3/24
Everything is realistic in fentesy world :) I like good kisses. Just do not forget about adventures...
lazy-kaa chapter 8 . 3/24
How much they were stupid... I mean Hermione and Harry. It is not platonic, how many people want to put it.
lazy-kaa chapter 6 . 3/24
Actually, that is not much polite to ask about reviews. Your storry reads smothly and does not leave much to question. It is just fine and calling ahead. I think that Hermione\s Boggard will be Harry.
lazy-kaa chapter 2 . 3/24
Actually, I never got the idea about the time. If they go back, then it is already planned by the universe. If they change something, then it is planned by the unniverse.
lazy-kaa chapter 1 . 3/24
"because I hate Ron/Hermione." - Me too. The start is interesting and catching... Let's see what goes after that.
Sera chapter 1 . 2/27
Ron's middle name is Bilius not Bilus.
1,579 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »