Reviews for The Winds of Time
brady66 chapter 48 . 7/18
I know this is an old story, but I just wanted to say it was beautiful and thank you for sharing it!
Evanlv chapter 2 . 6/14
who would think about starting class when her main goal is to return to her own world?
Master420 chapter 13 . 6/2
This story is pretty intresting and I have read a lot like this. There are mistakes in the writing but not many, and I hate to say this but Harry's parents are only 17 and I don't think they act their age, they are a bit too mature. Harry's mom also acts way to much like a mother even though she is only 17 and hasn't actually given birth, so she probably wouldn't recognize a motherly instinct, because she isn't one yet. Overall it is a good book, if not a bit to fluffy, i can feel my dignity going away reading this. Thanks
readgold2000yahoo.com chapter 48 . 5/29
I just read this story for the first time and enjoyed it. There were a couple of chapters that were a little slow for my taste, but otherwise I found the story to be well written and enjoyable.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 48 . 5/20
Wonderful story

Loved it

Keep writing as life allows
lastgirlonearth chapter 1 . 5/2
I like this so far, but you say she looks 18/19 and then a few paragraphs later you say she looks barely 17. I only ever notice shit like this, and I feel like a dick for commenting on it but I mess up on continuity all the time and I notice years later, haha.
lazy-kaa chapter 28 . 3/26
Somewaht interesting development. At least, it is already sort of action and very risky one...
lazy-kaa chapter 20 . 3/24
I mostly prefer Harry to be a cat... Maybe large one, but some sort of Russian blue cat... Very loyal and loving cat.
lazy-kaa chapter 17 . 3/24
No, do not kill Piter. And, please, I hope, that you made Sev and Harry friends in this demention.
lazy-kaa chapter 16 . 3/24
Actually, you forget about Harry's old wand... I mean the DH wand. And, in fact, Dolohov is from the first war Voldy's guards
lazy-kaa chapter 15 . 3/24
Yes, I like it too, because it does not go that fast... Just goes pritty.
lazy-kaa chapter 13 . 3/24
"People are telling me that my story sucks and that I should take it down or never update again." - well, just take your wand and spell Stupify!
lazy-kaa chapter 12 . 3/24
Everything is realistic in fentesy world :) I like good kisses. Just do not forget about adventures...
lazy-kaa chapter 8 . 3/24
How much they were stupid... I mean Hermione and Harry. It is not platonic, how many people want to put it.
lazy-kaa chapter 6 . 3/24
Actually, that is not much polite to ask about reviews. Your storry reads smothly and does not leave much to question. It is just fine and calling ahead. I think that Hermione\s Boggard will be Harry.
1,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »