Reviews for The Winds of Time
RightWrong chapter 30 . 5/3
I liked the chapter very much but I felt you didn’t go enough into the feelings and detailed actions during the rescue.

still love your story though )
RightWrong chapter 28 . 5/3
Omg this was so scary. Well done!
RightWrong chapter 25 . 5/3
Love your proposal!
RightWrong chapter 24 . 5/3
Brilliant as usual )
RightWrong chapter 23 . 5/3
Ugh just ignore the idiots flaming. But I sympathize. It’s because of them that I will never publish anything I write.
RightWrong chapter 21 . 5/3
Him ripping the courting is bang out of line, and he should have been blasted. Then he could have had an apology delivered to him since he was a good guy in helping her.
RightWrong chapter 20 . 5/3
I’m pretty sure (99.99) you will not have chosen this, but I think harry would make a great viper .Amazing reflexes, parselmouth is a good combination. Baring that, peregrine falcon is an easy choice.

I don’t think a big cat works unless you add backstory, such as Hermione turning into a lioness first and him subconsciously desperately wanting to ‘fit with her’ during his own efforts.

Lastly I would personally ignore Twitter/interviews and stick to what’s written in the books, and Sirius was clearly described as a grim. Therefore, a griffin would work rather well for Harry imho. So would a lamassu, combining his love of flying with the ferocity of a lion defending his pride.
RightWrong chapter 19 . 5/3
I’m sorry Harry didn’t end up duelling the pompous git lol.
RightWrong chapter 16 . 5/3
Adding you to my list of favourite authors and following you and the story (even though it’s finished, lol) was a very easy decision )
RightWrong chapter 15 . 5/3
Beautiful, lovely. I really like how you take your time helping them work through their horrors while reaffirming their love
RightWrong chapter 14 . 5/3
It’s too late to vote obviously but I’m hoping you redeemed him. Snape too for that matter.
RightWrong chapter 13 . 5/3
I love your story so much. Thank you so much for writing it! I’m terrible with reviewing each chapter but I only review stories I really like. Still I just had to throw it out there, it’s sweet and thoughtful.
Just wanted to say what an amazing story!
ProngsPadfootandMoony chapter 13 . 3/20
This story is amazing. Just ignore the haters. They are just jealous of your talent
ProngsPadfootandMoony chapter 10 . 3/20
love it love it love it love it love it. I can't wait for harry to arrive!
1,704 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »