Reviews for The Winds of Time
j chapter 48 . 3/5
just read the whole thing. It was amazing!
MoltenCheese chapter 48 . 2/18
Great story! I loved it! I loved it from beginning to end! Well Done!
Haell16 chapter 48 . 1/16
Hermosa historia
Secuela?
Guest Mustache chapter 48 . 11/16/2014
I really loved this story- I have been reading it this weekend and I never wanted to put it down. Thank you for writing such a great read.
Jake1993 chapter 48 . 11/7/2014
Hi! I realize this story was written a while ago, but I just happened to come accross it just recently, and have now finished reading it. I lilke H/Hr pairing best than any others and I like the way you portrayed them. I don't know if you are still in writing fanfiction, but this one was good. Thanks, and have a good day.
Ari chapter 48 . 11/5/2014
Great Job! LOVED it thanks for sharing and all the hard work you put in.
Akra 23 chapter 48 . 9/14/2014
Loved all of it.
shannonnicole9 chapter 48 . 8/17/2014
I can honestly say that this was the most unique fanfic I've ever read, and definitely one of the best. The ending made me cry, and I'm not ashamed at all xD I was hoping so badly that Lily, James, Sirius, Remus, and Addie would see Hermoine and Harry one day at the platform or something. This was amazing wow xx
The Dark One Rising chapter 48 . 8/8/2014
The ending was nice.

"They had to get married- again- a few weeks later. Apparently the Ministry didn't acknowledge marriages that had never happened years before they were born and with the groom's dead parents as witnesses."
I agree with the Ministry.

I wish the other-dimension Harry and/or Hermione would've discovered the truth. That certainly would've been an interesting conversation, to say the least.
The Dark One Rising chapter 47 . 8/8/2014
I want the too end up in another dimension. Is that too cruel? Preferably in the time of Grindelwald and Tom Riddle Jr. Perhaps even young Dumbledore and Grindelwald. Is it possible for them to end up in the time of the Founders? If they went there, no one would complain about their age, in regards to their marriage. Although, the couple would need some translation spells, undoubtably.
The Dark One Rising chapter 46 . 8/7/2014
What happened to Regulus? Where is he?
The Dark One Rising chapter 45 . 8/7/2014
That seemed anticlimactic. There weren't many complications or unexpected problems. The "rear gaurd" was taken care of without much effort or injury. Since it all seemed too easy, I am expecting something horrible. The death of the eldest Potter couple, perhaps?

Harry Potter Wiki tells people this about the dates of death for the eldest Potters:
" Mr Potter and his wife took Sirius Black in when he was sixteen years old, in 1975. However, they died sometime before their grandson Harry Potter was orphaned on 31 October, 1981."

That means that the two could die soon.
The Dark One Rising chapter 44 . 8/7/2014
"It seemed that someone in the family had a rather strong nose that had been passed around."

Every time pureblooded inbreeding is referenced, I think of that line. I didn't realize it came from this fanfiction!
The Dark One Rising chapter 43 . 8/7/2014
I want to hear more about those experiments.
The Dark One Rising chapter 42 . 8/7/2014
Why the gender bias/discrimination? Shouldn't magical power balance out and make up for any disadvantage a woman has physically, compared to a man? We have Molly Weasley, who is a magical housewife. We also have Bellatrix Lestrange, who is a fierce warrior and Voldemort's "best lieutenant".
1,531 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »