Reviews for Her Angel
vampgirl766 chapter 18 . 5/3/2012
Please update soon!
EndlessSugar chapter 18 . 8/25/2011
Noo why did have to leave it there. You such an evil person :p cruelly good chapter can't wait until the next one. And I can't wait for bella's reaction.
Pianogirl05 chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
Ugh! I hate cliffhangers. Please don't run from him Bella and Edward, "You be nice!".
Pianogirl05 chapter 17 . 8/24/2011
I liked how Alice put Lauren in her place.
Pianogirl05 chapter 16 . 8/21/2011
Yeah, a little on the short side, but I liked it.
Pianogirl05 chapter 15 . 8/17/2011
Pianogirl05 chapter 14 . 8/17/2011
Pianogirl05 chapter 13 . 8/17/2011
EndlessSugar chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
Really interesting chapter. Charlie just had to stop that lol. I few spelling and grammar mistake. Can't wait for the next chapter.
EndlessSugar chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
Omg why isn't there more reviews? This is an awesome story. The only issue is that I think that it is moving to fast and the chapters are two short :P. But other then that I find it quite funny especially when bella wore her pj to school. How she got out of the house and didn't feel cold is beyond me. Can't wait for the next chapter.
hnalove chapter 12 . 7/30/2011
Things have been good so far! I think you need more dialogue between Bella and Edward to develop their characters and relationship a little more deeply. And please keep their relationship pure!
Pianogirl05 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Where is Bella's mom during this chapter? Should we assume she went to bed because Edward and Bella are both downstairs? I love how they stumbled over their words to each other. It was cute. Poor Bella, little does she know that our dear Edward is a vampire and just heard her entire conversation with her friend. LOL! I can't wait for more.
Pianogirl05 chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
He just can't seem to stay away. LOL!
Pianogirl05 chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
Hmmm, perhaps Edward will soften up where Bella is concerned? I'm surprised he acted so casual about Tyler forcing himself on Bella or did I not read that right?
Pianogirl05 chapter 9 . 7/29/2011