Reviews for The Truth Is
ShilvaA chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
I absolutely loved this! You portray psychoshipping incredibly awesomely! Thank you for a truly epic fanfic!
tapion580 chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Psh, BasketCat is such a hater. Anyway this was really good. The ending was simple enough and the description was beautiful. The people who flame you can be sent to the shadow realm for all I care. This is an amazing piece of work and I hope you continue writing to your hearts content!

tapion
GForever chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Thhaaaat was an Awesome start ! (sexehh :D ) !
Hovinarri chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
Aww, not a proper ending... :/
Partners-N-Crime chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
:3 I liked it, regardless of the one-sided theifshipping (i hate one-sided things XDD they make me saaaad) but anyway, yay for psychoshipping and congrazzles on finishin it paige :D
SmashTheLiterature chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
oh my god, this is one of the most adorable things i have ever read! I would LOVE IT if you wrote more!
Basketcat chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Why do you make two psychopathic characters act like stupid teenage girls?
Joy chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hurry! Before I die- explode!
Outenkun chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
I'm interested, please continue~

and merry xmas!
Partners-N-Crime chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
:3 Yay me liked!
RedSmarties chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
I love this :) It's so cute. I could see them doing that.

And this is coming from someone who doesn't usually like a lot of Psychoshipping! Favorite part was Marik saying that it would be cute to see Bakura getting fed by him.

Keep up the good work! Happy writing!
Partners-N-Crime chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
w Tehehe I'm so happy~ Physcoshipping 3

s'ank you paaaaaaaaaaige!
Yup chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Interesting story so far. I support psychoshipping, and totally agree that it's underwritten. So, you know, take a stand and write it! If this is going to be a multi-chaptered story, make sure to include characters other than these four to keep the plot interesting. Good luck!