Reviews for Stains
Loved it!
23roses chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
very nice.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Your words never cease to amaze me...and to make me smile.

Thanks for posting this.

pdf
Zayz chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
You are an epic writer.

Immediately, the strength of your style jumps out, with the elevated diction and the unique phrasing that accompanies a fairly common idea, with the sun in the way of the chase - you made it beautiful. The soft/happy motif was absolutely lovely and works really really well.

The way you write is formal, but also not - it's just /right/ and makes a lot of sense. & it's pretty impressive at that.

Congratulations - you blew my mind on a sleepy Wednesday morning.

Thanks so much for writing.

Cheers.

X

-Zay
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous! I really, really liked this, especially the part about Tony's conern toward the end. Good job, Zae. Thank you for making work that much more bearable.
JAGNikJen chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
YAY!

Finally some real acknowledgment of a relationship, not just a vague possibility.

Great job.
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Thank you for providing me with new reading material while I am waiting at the airport! Lovely story, Zaedah. I really enjoyed this.
YellinYee chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Ooh! I especially like the comparisons between Mossad and time spent in the United States, Ziva and Tony. The way the the U.S. and Tony are things that make Ziva happy really did warm the heart on this cold and dreary, rainy December day. :)
Dina C chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Loved this vignette, Zaedah. It has your usual excellent vocabulary and wonderful use of imagery and descriptive language. I also admire the way you use parallelism - how the reader knows that you are really telling two stories at the same time. You have great talent! Thanks for sharing.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh yeah...I like it.

I like the cavalry.

I like the foot rub.

I like Ziva putting her all out there in the chase.

I like it.
Rosalyn Marie chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Fantastic! the descriptions and imagery are awesome. I love the ending too :) You should do a oneshot for each season.. like this could be summer... another in snow... and then spring and fall :)

~Rosalyn :)
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
You know I loved this . . . .

And you know it's utter Zaedah-perfection.

Brilliant. And, of course, favorited.

Inky.
tonysmel chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
"Ziva has never felt so blessedly marked." Great ending. Another lovely little snapshot from the Zaedah gallery. I now have the warm and fuzzies. Thankyou.
mia58 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Loved the juxtaposition of soft and happy throughout the story. Equating those two seemingly disparate things gives me the sense that the day canon Ziva figures this out, is the day she'll take the first step towards building an intimate relationship with Tony.

I'm leaving a very large tip. Thank you.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
*hands over massive tip* well done Zaedah this was beautiful, you turned a realively simple thing like running into a beautiful and majestic drabble with a lovely dashing of TIVA.

And in your methaphor wouldn't you be the chef seeing as you created this fine example of excellent writing.