Reviews for Triwizard Champions
Monster King chapter 19 . 10/5
Great story
zugrian chapter 18 . 9/30
I like your writing style, and Fleur is a really fun character to hook up with Harry. I especially like how you told the story through Fleur's POV.

However, I think this story could have been better if you hadn't felt the need to stick so very close to canon. Other than the romance, there were just too many scenes that played out exactly the same as in the books.

If the sequel ever materializes, I really hope it isn't just Order of the Phoenix with Fleur along for the ride.
noice storay bra
I enjoyed this story and look forward to the sequel.
I think I would have challenged Draco to a duel.
You have Harry say Ron shouldn't have called Fleur something, but I think you left out of this scene where Ron actually did that?
A sequel we have never seen
Sam Hinkie chapter 19 . 4/15
Pretty good. Stays remarkably close to canon, the most I’ve ever seen from H/F. Every character is not OOC (except Fleur of course, but H/F isn’t possible unless you drastically change Fleur) except Harry’s outburst in Chapter 1. Interested in the sequel if/when it gets back up
Sam Hinkie chapter 12 . 4/15
I would say that in Harry/Fleurs where Fleur is rewritten to be competent she should succeed in the task.
Sadhaka chapter 10 . 4/13
Why does no one use magic? Harry is always launching himself at people never using his wand. Doesn't make a lot of sense. The other problem is you don't spend anytime building Harry's character. He doesn't seem to be good at magic, every interaction has him coming second best to the girls. While I understand the focus is the romance, if your going to place the story during a magical tournament you might want to have magic in it.
Sadhaka chapter 4 . 4/13
Seriously, why have him do the same spell to call the damn broom?
malith13 chapter 19 . 4/7
This was really good. I enjoyed it from Fleur's PoV. I hope you can get the squel up.
Juliek chapter 19 . 4/6
That was the most beautiful story I have ever read. I’m in tears. I loved everything about it, I really felt for both Fleur and Harry. 100/10
Juliek chapter 10 . 4/6
I’m at chapter 10, moving onto 11.
I’m crying, not sadness, because of how emotional this is, I’m crying out of happiness, this is the best fanfic ever, I geeked warmed to the heart. To whoever wrote this, Bless you.
aradia1967 chapter 19 . 4/4
hope you get the sequel up soon