Reviews for Triwizard Champions
Guest chapter 19 . 11h
A sequel we have never seen
Sam Hinkie chapter 19 . 4/15
Pretty good. Stays remarkably close to canon, the most I’ve ever seen from H/F. Every character is not OOC (except Fleur of course, but H/F isn’t possible unless you drastically change Fleur) except Harry’s outburst in Chapter 1. Interested in the sequel if/when it gets back up
Sam Hinkie chapter 12 . 4/15
I would say that in Harry/Fleurs where Fleur is rewritten to be competent she should succeed in the task.
Sadhaka chapter 10 . 4/13
Why does no one use magic? Harry is always launching himself at people never using his wand. Doesn't make a lot of sense. The other problem is you don't spend anytime building Harry's character. He doesn't seem to be good at magic, every interaction has him coming second best to the girls. While I understand the focus is the romance, if your going to place the story during a magical tournament you might want to have magic in it.
Sadhaka chapter 4 . 4/13
Seriously, why have him do the same spell to call the damn broom?
malith13 chapter 19 . 4/7
This was really good. I enjoyed it from Fleur's PoV. I hope you can get the squel up.
Juliek chapter 19 . 4/6
That was the most beautiful story I have ever read. I’m in tears. I loved everything about it, I really felt for both Fleur and Harry. 100/10
Juliek chapter 10 . 4/6
I’m at chapter 10, moving onto 11.
I’m crying, not sadness, because of how emotional this is, I’m crying out of happiness, this is the best fanfic ever, I geeked warmed to the heart. To whoever wrote this, Bless you.
aradia1967 chapter 19 . 4/4
hope you get the sequel up soon
wheres the sequal?
Autumn Souls chapter 2 . 3/13
They are both making such a big deal about this that it's stretching my suspension of disbelief. Fleur didn't punch Harry in the nose and spit in his face. She called him little. Big deal. For him to harbor resentment over that? It's silly. For Fleur to feel that bad over it? Nonsense. She was rude, but she didn't call him an orphan cunt or anything.
xNaruHina chapter 19 . 1/26
When is the sequel going to be back up? It has been almost 2 years now.
xNaruHina chapter 15 . 1/26
...Harry having troubles with the stunning spell too? You really are making him rather pathetic...
xNaruHina chapter 12 . 1/26
I just remembered, why would Harry have such problems with a simple bubble head charm? You make him seem so pathetic :/ If he can do a Patronus than a Bubble Head should be as easy as a lumos.
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 1/26
Why even mutter the password? With how many first and second-year students exclaim the password or possibly yell it out, there really is no point in muttering it. I am glad that Fleur has admitted her feelings though