Reviews for Triwizard Champions
lindleya1 chapter 1 . 8/21
Iust finished this story, and I absolutely loved it. Please tell me the sequel is up somewhere.
piltad chapter 19 . 7/23
Really enjoyed this story is there anywhere that champions return is posted?
flashversespeedster chapter 1 . 5/18
will the sequel be put up I love this story
zeps9001 chapter 1 . 4/26
Don't like this so far. While I appreciate that you are ignoring the popular cliches, I don't like this Fleur.

Harry is not so handsome to be noticed in a crowd of hundred students. His shitty second hand glasses does not perfectly frame his eyes, he's not muscular, he's scrawny from malnutrition. Especially if we are talking about 17 year old girl. Who would never look at a short 14 year old like that.

I like what other stories concentrate on. He's very powerful for someone his age, his personality and most importantly he can easily ignore the allure, you ignored all of those by making this love at first sight.
Corneliusduke chapter 19 . 4/24
Like to see Fleur date, until after the war, and I'd like more of these about them after the war. Everyone here does stories about the at the triwizard thingy and it gets a bit old, really.
Serenity Yue chapter 19 . 3/2
I really liked your story and was hoping to read the sequel, do you have it on another website? Because it is not on your profile.
fraewyn chapter 19 . 2/15
Any word on the sequel?
Loved this!
Hellhound monster girl lover chapter 19 . 2/2
when will you putt up champion's return again
BalletOfLove chapter 19 . 2/1
Hi, I just wanted to go back to where it got started. Let me explain. I read this story a while back and I can say it definitely got me through middle school. I'm writing this because this story was one of the tales that inspired me to start writing myself. For that, I say thank you.
Erza chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Dude, your writing is better than almost any other fanfic author that I've read. Your story also starts out good. Like it a lot.
Brownkling chapter 19 . 11/24/2016
Sh!t on you for the inconvenience
does not exist chapter 19 . 11/24/2016
the sequel to triwizard champions does not exist
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
one more stupid ron bashing story, it would be nice for a harry and fluer story to have ron and fluer become best friend she could play like a older sister to him.
Kirasoul chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
This story is alright, but unfortunately i felt it fell flat at some parts and I was wasn't able to finish it. There is too little to keep me interested. I mean this in a sincere way not as a flame. I felt like to many conversations between characters ended with "Hey sorry I have to leave (insurt excuse)" and no original plot points that make the story stand out. They (The characters) where not really doing anything besides the generic HP book 4 event high lights with no real relationship building. It is refreshing to read a story from another persons perspectives thats not Harry.

That is not to say the story is a bad story but I score it as average if i was being honest. It's still worth to try to read it.

Dear Author I hope you continue to write good works and you keep adding to the HP community. Keep up the good work. :)
Magnificent the Destroyer Lord chapter 19 . 10/27/2016
Great story, but unfortunately the link doesn't work for the sequel. Did their story get taken down? If so, where is it at?

Thank you and good luck with whatever projects you're currently working on

M*T*D*L*