Reviews for Triwizard Champions
same stupid crap, let make ron a jealous jerk for no reason. and did you read what you said how she controls me, how would that make you feel when some walk into a room you are control by them. that would make you afraid. but let just blame ron.
Codename-ShadowFox chapter 2 . 8/14
Normally I love the HP/FD pairing but Jesus this is terrible. Third grade dialogue and far too much unnecessary angst.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 7/25
Woah, over dramatic much? this is so INSANELY forced its hard to even read it without getting crack wibes.
GouberMan chapter 11 . 7/24
You area very weak in your writing very very weak
GouberMan chapter 10 . 7/24
How fucking annoying is it to always have her put a hand on Harry and stop him form doing stuff and this time he forgets his wand and just attacks, so idiotic
Simianpower chapter 1 . 7/18
Wow really? Fleur is a pedophile who instantly feels "a strange flutter" when she randomly sees a "small black-haired boy" who, small for his age, she probably mistakes for 12-13? Ugh. I can't even make it past the first half of this first chapter. Skip! (And I love the Harry/Fleur pairing!)
mmm no
Darkerfox chapter 3 . 6/24
Much better with the interaction with Cho. Uh, why is Harry pouring out his soul to Fleur already...how did he know she was worried about what she said about his family. Can they read minda? I'm done. Sorry, good luck. Good try. Maybe I'll come back to this. It's "allowed" not "aloud his the Wastelands of Time or Letters from Endless7. Good HP/Fleur fics. Heart and Soul if you can stand love triangle with Hermione.
Darkerfox chapter 2 . 6/24
Her only friend? They exchanged a handful of sentences. Other readers say this a gradual progression. I disagree. This meet cute isn't realistic. How can she possibly feel so bad about insulting him when she barely knows him. Maybe she's a sensitive angel as you tried to convey, but without any build up or setting it's unfathomable at this early sketch of her character. How does Cedric know her that well after, what, 2 days of an acquaintance? These are strangers. They have no inkling of each other's moods or personality. They must have the emotional intelligence of Maya Angelou. How does she know he only has two friends? Does she follow him everywhere? Shakes my head. Any more Sorry. End rant. Other than that, this is well written and plausible within this slightly altered HP world.
missgsmith51 chapter 17 . 5/16
Is it possible that Fudge is going to be forced to acknowledge the actual facts? Surely not. I can't believe he will give in that easily. What I don't understand is why he fights Sirius's innocence and Voldemort's return. He didn't send Sirius to Azkaban, so he would be seen as simply righting a gross wrong committed by his predecessors. It SHOULD make him look good for being willing to do the hard thing rather than the easy one, covering it up. People would feel they can trust him more for this.

As for Voldemort's return, isn't it better to prep for something that might not happen for a while and use that time to strengthen the Aurors and the government rather than to ignore it until it's too late to do anything? Never mind. That would assume intelligence and common sense, something we know is in short supply among wizards, especially those in government.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 5/16
Draco could probably get a job reporting for the prophet, considering how fast and loose he plays with the truth. (I'm assuming that telling outrageous lies is one of the qualifications.) Why, oh, why hasn't Harry given Luna an interview that will put all of the cr*p Rita is reporting in its proper perspective and expose the outright lies once and for all?
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 5/16
I'm glad Sirius likes Fleur and Hermione. Im surprised he didn't ask about Ron, though, unless Harry has already told him via owl. I can't imagine Sirius would be very sympathetic toward Ron, given how important loyalty is to him.

I'm wondering why Harry doesn't send Sirius some food and clothing via Dobby. He loves Harry and would do anything for him. He would probably help Sirius clean up 12 GP and even elf-pop Sirius back and forth from Grimmauld Place to Hogsmeade every day, if asked. What a wasted resource.
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 5/16
What were Dumbledore and those Ministry morons thinking? It takes several TRAINED dragon handlers to deal with a nesting dragon mother, yet one teenager is supposed to be able to get past it alone and grab an egg? Idiots. And sending the kids to the bottom of Black Lake in the freezing winter to face armed Merpeople (how do the kids know they're friendly), the Giant Squid, and any number of potentially hostile water creatures is plain stupid, especially when two of their number are Veela, creatures of fire and air. It's a wonder the hostages didn't suffer from hypothermia. Also, did they get the Delacours' permission to place Gabby in the lake? Very irresponsible, if you ask me.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 5/16
I wonder how long Skeeter was in the Three Broomsticks before either Rosmerta or her customers - or both - booed the evil woman out of there. Most people do like Hagrid, I'll wager, especially those who live in Hogsmeade and know him well. I'd like to see Fleur's mom get hold of Rita and give her the fireball treatment. Perhaps even Fleur might treat her to a few fireballs ... for free.

I wish Dumbledore would choose a different hostage than Ron for Harry. One of the twins would be a better choice if it can't be Hermione.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 5/16
I was right about Fleur. I'm glad she encouraged Harry to apologize to the Patils, and I'm glad he did so.

Most of the time, I just accept Malfoy in Harry's life the way I accept certain chronic pain in my own. It's how things are, deal with it. Lately, though, as I've read HP fictions, I've wondered how Harry stays rational with the chronic, day-to-day persecution of both Malfoy and Snape. They're like the so-called Chinese water torture, slowly eroding his sanity, and there seems to be no end in sight. He can't even find a respite during the summer, thanks to the Dursleys. In his shoes, I would have quietly bolted long ago to America or Australia. Harry's predicament breaks my heart. I hope Fleur can help him.