Reviews for Triwizard Champions
K chapter 19 . 4/27
A very enjoyable story. Get a GOOD beta/proof reader if you can, that would just put the final flourishes to what is the work of a talented author.
K chapter 8 . 4/26
Nice variation on the canon. Careless punctuation - maybe too many tips from Carrot!
PersonLatinoamericaComun chapter 19 . 4/12
the sequel? did somebody adopt it i need info
she-who-waits-in-darkness chapter 19 . 2/18
Did the sequel ever get put back up?
Forgotmyusername chapter 19 . 2/4
You are an excellent author. My only regret is that your champions return sequel is still not up. Or was removed again.
darthkratos24 chapter 2 . 1/11
Ehhhh it's cute it's rushed it feels forced...there's a lot wrong not that it matters as it's been dead a few years now but thought I'd let you know my troubles anyways.
They should definitely not feel so attached after only a couple days I don't believe a quick glance would earn her Harry's famous "they saw Harry not the hero but Harry" trope people do, they should of had a talk then he could feel that as even in this you said she didn't recognize him at all that's why she didn't stare but the moment she know who he was she saw him in a different light that little scene in the hall. There's also that rather dumb feeling of betrayal it feels incredibly forced into the story like you couldn't think of a way to get them to be that way and just shoved the first thing that came to mind in... Which I'm not saying you did just how it feels. But that's my opinion nothing more so take it with a gran of sand
Steve-Arkarian chapter 19 . 12/17/2020
So 4 years later the sequel has never been put back up and I know this because I just checked either that or your summary makes it seem like it has nothing to do with this. so I'm definitely disappointed because there are a lot of loosens in open-ended sections and so much more that could happen. I noticed that you didn't follow Canon which is fine by the way in that you're having Fleur attend 7th year when Harry would be in his 5th whereas in Canon all three other champions besides Harry were not only 17 but in their last year schooling. And you also did follow Canon in that Dumbledore is supposedly sending Harry back to his relatives under the guise of blood wards which wouldn't work considering that voldemort's stole Harry's blood and used it in his resurrection and now has his blood running through his veins hence negating any protection that the blood wards would have produced.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 12 . 12/16/2020
Did Fleur get her wand back?
EdTheBeast chapter 7 . 12/4/2020
A timeline error. You said Cho told her only a few days more! But said weeks a paragraph or two later!
brigrove chapter 18 . 11/10/2020
Very enjoyable story. Nice done from Fleur's POV
brigrove chapter 19 . 11/10/2020
I hope you are able to put the sequel up again. There are lots of other sites.
JBY chapter 19 . 10/26/2020
When are you posting the sequel
christjp05 chapter 19 . 8/13/2020
Good story. Good ending. I want more.
Love the plot line and everything from flurs point of view. Keep it up.
vemilyus chapter 19 . 8/7/2020
Hey there, really like this story. Just wondering if you're ever going to make the sequel available for enjoyment.

Have a marvelous day
K chapter 19 . 8/3/2020
This was a great take on the original. A great shame that is without an ending, especially as it is now over four years overdue.