Reviews for Triwizard Champions
lou2003us chapter 18 . 8/22
great story
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 7/17
harry and fleur seem to care a lot about each other opinion considering that they're barely aquaitances if that
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/17
its not often that you see a fleur POV even in fics that give her more time in the spotlight: good work
fallenxxshadows chapter 18 . 5/20
It's so sad you're not continuing this. I loved it
Endermine chapter 19 . 5/15
Very good book!
Blazeb79 chapter 19 . 5/10
Great story. Shame it won't be continued but it still doesn't take away from this awesome story.
Err...Cedric seems to be treating her fairly normal too...
FillyDashie chapter 1 . 4/13
wonderful work on this story but has anyone adopted this yet? if so can i get a link to the story?
BillBrink chapter 19 . 4/11
Well done! Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Xivitai chapter 7 . 4/11
To Guest:
The only reason Ron was nice to Fleur in canon was her Allure. And this story has a lot more sense than crappy canon pairings.
one more stupid fleur fall in love with harry and ron a jealous jerk. in canon ron was nice to fleur.
tpx1 chapter 19 . 4/6
nice story, thank you for sharing
serasgiovanni chapter 19 . 4/5
I really offer to take your story and I love her and if you have the notes of the serious capituos best asun below. Thank You
Tomon chapter 19 . 4/3
Thanks you for telling us. You should consider that if no-one take you on your offer that you would share what you have with us at least. Not just I would appreciate.
It was a really nice story and there are precious few of Harry & Fleur.
Also if someone adopt your story please update this story with new chapter to let us know.

Thank you very much for this story :)
abi bha chapter 18 . 3/30
This is one of the very best fanfictions I have ever read. Please add more chapters of make a continuation story.