Reviews for Triwizard Champions
EdTheBeast chapter 7 . 12/4/2020
A timeline error. You said Cho told her only a few days more! But said weeks a paragraph or two later!
brigrove chapter 18 . 11/10/2020
Very enjoyable story. Nice done from Fleur's POV
brigrove chapter 19 . 11/10/2020
I hope you are able to put the sequel up again. There are lots of other sites.
JBY chapter 19 . 10/26/2020
When are you posting the sequel
christjp05 chapter 19 . 8/13/2020
Good story. Good ending. I want more.
Love the plot line and everything from flurs point of view. Keep it up.
5QummSoImx chapter 19 . 8/7/2020
Hey there, really like this story. Just wondering if you're ever going to make the sequel available for enjoyment.

Have a marvelous day
K chapter 19 . 8/3/2020
This was a great take on the original. A great shame that is without an ending, especially as it is now over four years overdue.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/16/2020
More stupidity copied from Rowling. Pettigrew knows his form and it is stupid to think he would not have shared that information with his master either by choice or when Voldemort ripped the information from his head. Which means it is highly likely that death eaters know his form. This makes Sirius and everyone who doesn’t tell him to leave a negligent moron. Writers who copy this idiocy are also retarded. Snape would also know his form and would definitely not keep quite about it. The amount of stupidity is astounding.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2020
And yet one more Harry Potter story where a moron author has pathetic teachers that are good for nothing. Following in Rowling’s footsteps doesn’t make you a good writer. It just means you are as stupid as she is. Maybe more so since you are not learning from her mistakes and just repeating them.
RockyyPlays chapter 19 . 5/17/2020
I need the sequel! loved this one!
Sujeeth chapter 18 . 5/5/2020
I really loved this story, it was perfect. A warning to readers though, its totally a Fleur POV story but i enjoyed it. Sucks that there is no sequel though...
Caliban03 chapter 19 . 3/1/2020
Thank you for your work, i really liked your story

and if i may ask you to let me know when "Champion's return" will be back too, please,
as i'm eager to read the "end of this ship" as well :)
Pit93 chapter 7 . 2/22/2020
story was nice so far, but the whole thing with roger just kills it off...i mean she didn't even wait to give him the chance to ask or even ask herself no barely after the announcment she chose the first person who ask and that not even personal.
SunPho3n1x chapter 19 . 1/21/2020
I really enjoyed this story. I think it is interesting how just Fleur’s friendship with Harry and her presence at certain events made such a difference in the plot line. Thank you for writing this.
mumphie chapter 19 . 12/31/2019
Well, I enjoyed your story and was looking forward to MORE. Unfortunately,there is no more. Sigh.
697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »