Reviews for Triwizard Champions
mumphie chapter 19 . 12/31/2019
Well, I enjoyed your story and was looking forward to MORE. Unfortunately,there is no more. Sigh.
George1892 chapter 18 . 11/2/2019
I don't know how I never stumbled across this fic before. It's pretty good for Harry/Fleur.
Tenjo chapter 3 . 8/25/2019
I always notice this, but in most Harry/Fleur stories where she is interested in him for his immunity to the allure, most of them forget the fact he’s meant to be the only one who is and they have her interact perfectly normally with Cedric and Viktor. Also, what the hell is a half-veela? There’s no veela men, so it stands to reason there’s either no such thing as a pure veela or they’re all pure veela regardless of their non-veela father.
twinkieduh chapter 18 . 7/22/2019
I loved the story. Hopefully you put the sequel up soon.
Rebmul chapter 19 . 7/16/2019
shame you guys didn't get the sequel back up
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2019
I like it
ThR1992 chapter 19 . 6/18/2019
And the sequel? when?
Ruairi J.L chapter 7 . 5/12/2019
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm done.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/14/2019
I never really understood the last part of this chapter. From the way you write Cho and her interactions with Fleur, it would seem that she is aware of fleurs "attraction" to harry. Why would she then ask about roger. This seems like it is trying to create drama for dramas sake.
User Gone000 chapter 1 . 1/29/2019
I don’t think Harry should have gotten mad so quickly.
JuleKiwi chapter 19 . 1/21/2019
I loved this fic! I’m sorry to see the sequel you mentioned was taken down :(
If you’ve still got a copy would you mind sending me a PM?
ikeb.nl chapter 19 . 12/14/2018
still no sequel...
InsertGenericNameHere chapter 19 . 11/16/2018
I liked this story, I also liked your other story, "Days to Come". I couldn't find the sequel that this AN mentioned, I hope it eventually gets put up again. I liked the Fleur that you wrote and how you ended the story.
Monster King chapter 19 . 10/5/2018
Great story
zugrian chapter 18 . 9/30/2018
I like your writing style, and Fleur is a really fun character to hook up with Harry. I especially like how you told the story through Fleur's POV.

However, I think this story could have been better if you hadn't felt the need to stick so very close to canon. Other than the romance, there were just too many scenes that played out exactly the same as in the books.

If the sequel ever materializes, I really hope it isn't just Order of the Phoenix with Fleur along for the ride.
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »