Reviews for Triwizard Champions
AutumnSouls chapter 2 . 3/13/2018
They are both making such a big deal about this that it's stretching my suspension of disbelief. Fleur didn't punch Harry in the nose and spit in his face. She called him little. Big deal. For him to harbor resentment over that? It's silly. For Fleur to feel that bad over it? Nonsense. She was rude, but she didn't call him an orphan cunt or anything.
xNaruHina chapter 19 . 1/26/2018
When is the sequel going to be back up? It has been almost 2 years now.
xNaruHina chapter 15 . 1/26/2018
...Harry having troubles with the stunning spell too? You really are making him rather pathetic...
xNaruHina chapter 12 . 1/26/2018
I just remembered, why would Harry have such problems with a simple bubble head charm? You make him seem so pathetic :/ If he can do a Patronus than a Bubble Head should be as easy as a lumos.
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 1/26/2018
Why even mutter the password? With how many first and second-year students exclaim the password or possibly yell it out, there really is no point in muttering it. I am glad that Fleur has admitted her feelings though
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 1/26/2018
I am confused, Ron didn't call Fleur anything but Competition...which is technically true. I am not saying Ron wasn't very much in the wrong for his outburst, but what was Harry referring to?
xNaruHina chapter 8 . 1/26/2018
Cufflinks? What awesome presents? If Fleur was miserable spending time with Roger why didn't she just cancel those plans and then say yes to Harry? Seems pretty logical to not force yourself to be miserable on a night of festivities no?
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 1/26/2018
Meh, one dance? Whoopie? What is that compared to an entire night of dancing? It would be like going to an all you can eat ice cream joint but only being able to have one bite. Not something that is really meaningful yeah?
charlie78112 chapter 19 . 11/11/2017
I found your story and read it in 2 days. Thank you for a wonderful story. I look forward to the sequel
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
How did Crouch call out "," ? 'Comma, everyone, comma!'
lindleya1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Iust finished this story, and I absolutely loved it. Please tell me the sequel is up somewhere.
piltad chapter 19 . 7/23/2017
Really enjoyed this story is there anywhere that champions return is posted?
flashversespeedster chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
will the sequel be put up I love this story
johnjohnho chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Don't like this so far. While I appreciate that you are ignoring the popular cliches, I don't like this Fleur.

Harry is not so handsome to be noticed in a crowd of hundred students. His shitty second hand glasses does not perfectly frame his eyes, he's not muscular, he's scrawny from malnutrition. Especially if we are talking about 17 year old girl. Who would never look at a short 14 year old like that.

I like what other stories concentrate on. He's very powerful for someone his age, his personality and most importantly he can easily ignore the allure, you ignored all of those by making this love at first sight.
Corneliusduke chapter 19 . 4/24/2017
Like to see Fleur date, until after the war, and I'd like more of these about them after the war. Everyone here does stories about the at the triwizard thingy and it gets a bit old, really.
699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »